Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/15/2006 10:29:01 PM EDT
Does Classic Arms in Indian Trail, NC have a showroom or even a storefront that is open to the public?

I am up in Charlotte often and would like to stop by for some purchases if they do!

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:32:00 PM EDT
I do not know if they do or not, but they have a big spread at every C7E gun show selling at or very close to thier SGN listed prices.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:27:19 PM EDT
Not that I know of. I've always kind of thought they were tied in with Assault Technologies which is also located in Indian Trial.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:27:12 AM EDT
I've saw their table at a Raleigh gun show in 2002. They had good stuff for good prices. It was a young man with his wife and a small child. I personally wouldn't have brought a child to the show. It was held in a dingy, poorly lit building that doesn't have A/C and is normally used for livestock shows. But I guess one does what one must do to earn a living.

Galland
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:10:56 AM EDT
I called a few months ago and they told me they don't . Mail order and gunshows. WD
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:22:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WarDawg:
I called a few months ago and they told me they don't . Mail order and gunshows. WD

Live 1/2 a mile from them in Indian Trail. They are internet and gun show only only as WarDawg states.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:45:53 AM EDT
classic arms is internet and shows the showroom in on hwy 74 w in indian trail that part of the buisness is under the name Assualt technology store hours are 10-5 mon through thur closed on weekends for gun shows . closed today long weekend at the gunshow . they are also a class 3 dealer
Top Top