Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
AIC
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, then I could start my own circle of trust
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#3]
yes, i would. i have a few requirements to work in clandestine operations.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#4]
It would be cool, but my college GPA was teh suck.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:42:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Absolutely.

HH

+1  I might apply in a few months
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:52:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Clandestine Service

More than just a job, the CIA offers a unique career — a way of life that will challenge your deepest resources of intelligence, self-reliance and responsibility. It demands an adventurous spirit, a forceful personality, superior intellectual ability and mental toughness, as well as personal integrity, courage and love of our country. You will be challenged by fast-moving, ambiguous and unstructured situations — and rewarded with the knowledge that your work is making a difference on a national level. The Directorate of Operations regularly conducts interviews nationwide. Please submit your resume to our online resume builder if you would like to be considered for an interview the next time we are in your area.

Same here . Hmmm.......
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:54:23 PM EDT
[#7]
it's always nice when you go to a recruiting fair and the first thing they say is "after you leave here, if you're serious, convince everyone you told that you'd be here, you decided not to come after all"
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:55:31 PM EDT
[#8]
If I hadn't gotten married I was going to apply.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#9]
"CIA joke"

3 men are at the final phase of testing to become a full CIA agent.
Each men are in seperate rooms, the instructor walks into the first room
and looks at the trainee and says, "In the next room the is a gun and instructions"
The 1st trainee goes into the room and picks up the gun and then reads the instructions,
(Your wife is in the next room, KILL HER)
He looks in the next room and behold his wife is in there, goes back to the instructor
and says "no damn job is worth that" FAILED
2nd trainee, does the same , picks up the gun, reads the note, goes into the next room,
Looks at his wife and starts to cry, goes back to the instructor and says "I love my wife to much
to kill her" FAILED
The 3rd goes into the room picks up the gun and then reads the note, looks into the next room
and sees that indeed his wife is in there and closed the door behind him.................
All you hear is " BANG,BANG, then the sound of furniture being knock over, the instructor
rushes into the room to see the 3rd trainee with his wife on the floor choking the crap out
of her, The instructor yells "What in the hell are you doing"
3rd trainee response "Some asshole put blanks in the gun"
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Been there, done that. Would probably still be doing it if John Kerry et.al, had not declared a Peace Dividend and run off most of the next generation of operators. And they wonder why we didn't see 9-11 coming... I did.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:21:49 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd like to but I'd never be able to pass the background check or get a secret clearance.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#12]
not enough money in it, which is probably why they are losing people, everyone is rushing to the private sector
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top