BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Bad news.

Out west, throwing a lit cigarette out the window is the type of bonehead move that would burn half the county, destroying homes, businesses and possibly killing people. The cop who let you slide by should have cuffed you and charged you with arson. We'd see you giggle while bubba is stuffing your mangina with his summer sausage.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:08:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Had a truckload of hay burn up on the highway in front of my house a couple years back. It started the same way.

The guardrail is all rusted up where it burnt and I thought the State would have fixed it by now.

Danny
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Too bad it didn't burn your truck completely up, you fucking litterbug.  It might have taught you a lesson.  Do you know how many fucking forest fires are started by that inconsiderate shit?

You know how many people are laughing everytime you post from this shit?

Seriously, if the truck caught fire it was either the Unions fault, Gm's shitty designs or GW's fault.

Did i miss something?  The guy threw a cigarette out the window and caught his truck on fire.  What PeteCO said is true.  If i was a cop, i would love to give out the $500 dollar fines to dumbass smokers that throw their shit out the window.

How much would you ticket the chew users that toss the contents of their spitoons out of their window? And the people who take the kids to McDonalds and then hurl the bag out of the window? And the people who dump dirty diapers (oh yes, I've seen it) out the window at 70?

Just checking to make sure there weren't any prejudices....

They should get the same.  They are just as much a dumbass.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:24:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe you should quit fucking smoking!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:07:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I've gone to two car fires that started the same way.  The driver flipped a lit cigarette out the driver's window.  It flew in the back window.  

The cigarette smolders for awhile and the car catches on fire while the owner is inside they're house.  

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#6]
And I was expecting GM bashing
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

How much would you ticket the chew users that toss the contents of their spitoons out of their window? And the people who take the kids to McDonalds and then hurl the bag out of the window? And the people who dump dirty diapers (oh yes, I've seen it) out the window at 70?

Just checking to make sure there weren't any prejudices....

And that can start a fire how????????

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:59:25 PM EDT
[#8]
yes many fires around here are due to flammablie snow.  Spontainious combustion....  i never throw a lit smoke out from spring to fall, to much fire risk.   Winter, now thats a different story.  Yes i have an ashtray but i put loose change in there.  O yes im a god damn litterbug, ciggy out the window every once and a while...   Boo fucking Hoo, im not the ass hole dumping trash along the side on my property line.  Paintball guns await his next return.  Damn i didnt think so many people would freak out.                        and yes i am quiting smoking, its hard.  

oh and to the fucktard that was saying about riding some one with his  highbeams, do that around here and you get your ass handed to you, seen it happen many of times.

well i just got done running a load of hay and i gotta go grab another so i shall return later to see whats up.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And I was expecting GM bashing

Not the truck's fault, it's the nut behind the wheel's fault.  

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#10]
My brother was riding his motorcycle a while ago and came up on a stop light.  While he was stopped some asshole threw his cigarette butt out the window and it hit my brother (brother does not think it was on purpose).  Brother says "What the fuck, I guess you think the whole damn world is your ash tray"  Driver goes balistic.  Brother says whatever and as soon as the light turn green he takes off.  The driver blows by him on the side of the road gets in front of him and then dumps out the ash tray.  Cop saw the whole thing and went to pull over the driver.  Brother also stopped.  Cop talked to the driver then my brother.  Told my brother "next time don't be such a smart ass something like this might happen again.  I am giving him a ticket for littering get out of here"
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:56:15 PM EDT
[#11]
serves you right for throwing the butt out the window.  too bad your truck didn't burn to the ground.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My brother was riding his motorcycle a while ago and came up on a stop light.  While he was stopped some asshole threw his cigarette butt out the window and it hit my brother (brother does not think it was on purpose).  Brother says "What the fuck, I guess you think the whole damn world is your ash tray"  Driver goes balistic.  Brother says whatever and as soon as the light turn green he takes off.  The driver blows by him on the side of the road gets in front of him and then dumps out the ash tray.  Cop saw the whole thing and went to pull over the driver.  Brother also stopped.  Cop talked to the driver then my brother.  Told my brother "next time don't be such a smart ass something like this might happen again.  I am giving him a ticket for littering get out of here"

I believe I'd kick the shit out of that motherfucker.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I believe I'd rub my erect penis against that motherfucker's cheek.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

dude that is too funny, poor peteco will never be looked at the same again...lol
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:05:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

dude that is too funny, poor peteco will never be looked at the same again...lol

For the record, I have never brushed any male's cheek with my schlong.  A few women, maybe....

I did see a picture once where some drunk had fallen asleep with his mouth open, and some dude placed his rod near the mouth of his friend, resulting in a humiliating picture.

Just thought I'd clear the air about that post.

I am not a cock to cheek brusher!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
yes many fires around here are due to flammablie snow.  Spontainious combustion....  i never throw a lit smoke out from spring to fall, to much fire risk.   Winter, now thats a different story.  Yes i have an ashtray but i put loose change in there.  O yes im a god damn litterbug, ciggy out the window every once and a while...   Boo fucking Hoo, im not the ass hole dumping trash along the side on my property line.  Paintball guns await his next return.  Damn i didnt think so many people would freak out.                        and yes i am quiting smoking, its hard.  

oh and to the fucktard that was saying about riding some one with his  highbeams, do that around here and you get your ass handed to you, seen it happen many of times.

well i just got done running a load of hay and i gotta go grab another so i shall return later to see whats up.

This one's incorrigible.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:16:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Should of had the whole truck burn for littering...
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:22:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
And I was expecting hoping for GM bashing

Fixt.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:25:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:39:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For the record, I have never brushed any male's cheek with my schlong.  A few women, maybe....

I did see a picture once where some drunk had fallen asleep with his mouth open, and some dude placed his rod near the mouth of his friend, resulting in a humiliating picture.

Just thought I'd clear the air about that post.

I am not a cock to cheek brusher!!!!!

Warning: rubbing your cock against a litterer's cheek can produce enough friction to start a fire.  Remember kids, only you can prevent cockfires!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:39:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Serves you right.  Should have burned your shit to the ground.  Use the fucking ashtray dipshit.

What ASHTRAY????....the whiny assed "non smoker" element has car companies NOT EVEN MAKING ASHTRAYS FOR VEHICLES ANYMORE.

My 2005 Wrangler Rubicon came with NO ASHTRAY.....there isn't anywhere for one....and if anyone thinks that's gonna stop ME from smoking.....

guess again.

Get a clue.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:43:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
$500 fine here in OR for tossin your butt(s) out the window

$1025 here in WA
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:02:43 AM EDT
[#27]
I smoke, but I never throw my buts out the window.  It's not just the fires, the litter on the roads here looks like complete shit.  Everytime I see someone littering I want to bitch slap the whore.

Sorry bro.  I'm glad your truck is OK, but please stop tossing your butts out the window - you're giving the rest of us smokers a bad name, even those of us who don't litter.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:06:52 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Serves you right.  Should have burned your shit to the ground.  Use the fucking ashtray dipshit.

What ASHTRAY????....the whiny assed "non smoker" element has car companies NOT EVEN MAKING ASHTRAYS FOR VEHICLES ANYMORE.

My 2005 Wrangler Rubicon came with NO ASHTRAY.....there isn't anywhere for one....and if anyone thinks that's gonna stop ME from smoking.....

guess again.

Specifications from http://www.automotive.com/2005/12/chevrolet/silverado/specifications/

[snip]2005 Chevrolet Silverado Interior Standard Features
- 12v power outlet: front and 1
- Air conditioning
- Fixed mast antenna
- Peripheral anti-theft protection
- Front ashtray
- RDS audio system with AM/FM and CD player
- Cargo area dimensions: length (inches): 97.6, front width (inches): 64.8, width between arches (inches): 50, height (inches): 19.5 and loading floor height (inches): 33.7
- Cargo area light
- Rear tailgate cargo doors
- Front seats cigar lighter[/snip]

Apparently you should have bought a Silverado.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Earlier today i went and got 10 squarebales of good dry hay.
So I'm driving down Rt. 22 in pa tonight with my girlfriend in my 2005 silverado, I'm having a smoke and throw it out the window.  
Needless to say the wind sucked the ciggerate into the bed and onto the hay.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:40:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Cigarette butt + bales of hay = fire?  Who would've thought?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#31]
try cigg butt+loose hay, no bales=small fire

no one throws a ciggy butt out the window? find that hard to believe.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

no one throws a ciggy butt out the window? find that hard to believe.

According to the Tobacco companies, only RESPONSIBLE ADULTS should be smokers.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Ah sorry, I failed reading comprehension 101.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:01:43 PM EDT
[#34]
One of our neighbor's kids was playing with matches near a cotton trailer full of cotton. Whoof! He got the beating of his life from his dad. His dad worked for the farming company, it wasn't his cotton.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Too bad it didn't burn your truck completely up, you fucking litterbug.  It might have taught you a lesson.  Do you know how many fucking forest fires are started by that inconsiderate shit?

No shit.  Fucking litterbugs, somebody should hold those fuckers down and rub an erect penis against their cheek.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:05:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I find myself in full agreement with this post.  

+1
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:10:36 AM EDT
[#38]
I spent several years a volunteer firefighter in rural areas. You don't wanna know how I feel about round bale fires.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#39]
What we do here is use a penis made out of a stocking.  Then the picture goes on the bulletin board.  

Use old nylon, stuff with cotton, use thread to contour  head and balls.  seal end.  Voila....
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
What we do here is use a penis made out of a stocking.  Then the picture goes on the bulletin board.  

Use old nylon, stuff with cotton, use thread to contour  head and balls.  seal end.  Voila....

I use my own penis.  I don't have to make one.

Or am I reading too much into the above?  or  is the above more disturbing than we really want to think about?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#42]
See?  Smoking is bad.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top