Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 6:25:56 PM EDT
So, in my journalism class, there's this guy who's... well... disturbed. As in, clinically diagnosed with emotional disorders. Normally, I wouldn't make a big deal of it, or even mention it here, but he's pretty much the definition of libtarded. In our discussions of current events, he always ties it in to Bush. I am not kidding. Always. The following are not exaggerated in any way:

We recently discussed a sports game. He said that athletes are generally stupid, and that was further proof that Bush is stupid, because he used to do rugby.

Soon after Katrina, we were talking about the new director of FEMA to be appointed. His words: "I don't think the new guy will do a good job, after all, Bush is just appointing one of his cronies. Bush has been a terrible president, and we don't need any more of his cocaine-buddies in office."

You get the picture.

Well, I found out today, he has a blog, cataloguing his tales of conflicts with the local school system's 'special needs' program. In which he sees himself as some sort of messiah, saving the autistic kids from the cruel slavery of assisted living. Some particularly good quotes:

This blog will put the tarnish on such hypocrites and make them shine like the sun for all those sensible to see and boo at. The upcoming blogs I will post will relate to the unfairness and disgraceful quality of Special Education policies in [removed] and nationally. But remember this: I will not sugar-coat reality to the teachers or administrators who may or may not read this blog. I will spoon feed the truth to you tenfold. Choose to read this blog, or continue down the path of ignorance and pious stupidity.

No inflated self-esteem up there, none at all.

If parents would simply protest this trash, and by protest I mean by the thousands, signing petitions and perhaps making dummies of a school officials and starting to stab it with a pencil a couple thousand times and shoving an apple in its mouth to lighten things up a bit, I'm sure the school board members would be far more inclined to do their job, because that would be the Democratic way.

Maybe if one of these school officials was hung up against the wall and beaten with the flag pole until they started pissing blood, things would get done.

Nor violent tendencies. He can't have violent tendencies, after all, he was:

defined, without purpose and without justification, as a "student with disabilities"

Special Education is the Tard Factory for parents all over the country.

He sure is sensitive to the disabilities of his fellow 'Special Needs' students, isn't he?

I'm debating whether or not to post his blog, because it contains a lot of identifying information. It's basically more of the same, however.

I think the main problem I have is that he persists in seeing me as his friend merely because I'm too polite to tell him I'm tired of his libtardedness.

edit: fixed quote tags
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd stay away from him..He's fucking wacked, just the kind of person who when he does snap is lible to show up for class with his AK and start shooting....After all, what's the worse that can happen to him? locked up for life in a loonie bin? Be polite to him but don't engage in any "discussions" with him, He's a loon. ingore him, and his opinions, he's not capable of thinking straight, so, in a sense his opinions don't count..
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I think that libtard pussy might actually grow into a man if he were to make it throught USMC Basic!!

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like every drug addict/user I ever came across.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Smile and nod a lot, and go about your business.
Don't wind this guy up.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
"I have a driving snake in a pop can for every Tuesday with cranberries.  Will John ever take the red dresser into the sea, four days before the airplane butter?"

WTF?

[jim morrison] Ride the Snake! To the Lake! The snake is long! Seven miles Long![/jim morrison]

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Libs blame Bush every time they have trouble taking a dump; like he is some kind of Malevolent god who has nothing better to do than screw with them.

Avoid this douche-bag at all costs.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Smile and nod a lot, and go about your business.
Don't wind this guy up.

Hell no...wind him till he pops

I'd say when he says these outlandish things in class more than just you are thinking what a nut job....So, when he makes these comments just burst out a quick laugh then make like your holding it in...like a,"Bwaahaa"...then stop....after a few times you will be under his skin but good.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:27:06 PM EDT
[#10]
As a parent of a "special needs" person who is in state care I find the outlined words of this POS to the work of someone who has found a way to use the label of "special needs" to fuck everyone.
My wife and I tried for 18 years with my son and it was hell. At times he was the most loving child in the world, and others would break our hearts.
Even with that my son will tell you the difference between say Bill Clinton and George Bush. He knows right from wrong most of the time, but not all the time.
For the pukes like the one mentioned at the start of this thread I ahve a special place for them in a woodchipper.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:35:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Libs blame Bush every time they have trouble taking a dump; like he is some kind of Malevolent god who has nothing better to do than screw with them.

You mean he isn't??? Damn, and to think I voted for him, hahaha!!!

"Avoid this douche-bag at all costs."

Agreed....

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:11:44 PM EDT
[#12]
You need to push this guys' buttons. Really tick him off and see if you can make him snap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top