Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:04:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:06:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
My apologies for so badly hijacking that thread.  

Takes a man to come back and apologize.  Fuhgetaboutit!

HH

Thanks for the compliment

Unfortunately this one feels like it might get even uglier

Fuhgetaboutit!

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Masks remind me too much of Palestinian Hamas and other bad guys.

I think it makes for a bad image, like they are too embarrased with what they are doing to show their face.

Seriously what do they have to be embarrased about

Good question.

Any takers?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:
i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/1BMF/Marines1.jpg

Didnt end up here:
i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/1BMF/graveyard.jpg

So people like this:
i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/1BMF/hitlery_stare_of_doom.jpg

Could have these guys patroling in the streets:
i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/1BMF/Nazi_wakeup_crew.jpg

Because, at this rate, this will soon be justified, in the name of safety:
i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/1BMF/china_land_of_the_free.jpg

i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/1BMF/Come_and_Take_It-AR15.gif

Ok, that makes perfect sense.

I don't get the Marine connection. I am quite impressed with our military’s behavior over all. They are heroes, not to be confused with the DEA, ATF and some of the FBI, who are scum.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:

Didnt end up here:

So people like this:

I don't get the Marine connection. I am quite impressed with our military’s behavior over all. They are heroes, not to be confused with the DEA, ATF and some of the FBI, who are scum.

I think he's saying that our troops didn't die so that slugs like hillary could use govt. thugs to take away our rights.
Cliff note style.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I would be more scared of Hillary then any guy in a mask.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:

Didnt end up here:

So people like this:

he is saying servicemen didnt die defending this country, so that communists could institute a police state.....to ummmmmm carry off little girls.....hmm the last part stumps me
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:17:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:

Didnt end up here:

So people like this:

Im saying that those heroes didnt die for this country, so politicians could let police turn into the next branch of the military to patrol the streets with machine guns and ski masks.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:20:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell Yes they should!

My SWAT buddy is also an undercover Narcotics officer.  If he gets "made" on a raid his family could be in danger.  He has received real threats for some of his Undercover work.

Your buddy is the reason we can't trust the swat to wear masks. He betrays our trust everyday by engaging in the unconstitutional, racist, assault on liberty known as the "war on drugs". It is currently quite legal for fucks like your friend to bust down my door and kill me in my home for smoking a J. Maybe if our police weren’t strip searching everyone that looked at them cockeyed, and were truly engaged in the noble cause of providing justice for those who had been wronged, we wouldn’t feel so adversarial about the "militarization" of groups such as swat. Here in California it would be your masked friend coming through the door to get our guns, make no mistake.

.....Uhhh, I take it that your anti-paranoia medicine didn't arrive today.  That quote ranks as one of the better .gov great conspiracy ramblings that I have read in a while.  Nicely done and good luck while you wait for your medecine.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:

Didnt end up here:

So people like this:

I think he's saying that our troops didn't die so that slugs like hillary could use govt. thugs to take away our rights.
Cliff note style.

Ok, I get it now. Very true. We dishonor their memory, and trivialize their sacrifice, by not taking a stand for liberty at home.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#11]
How on earth can someone with an IQ of 5 be an elitist?

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:

Didnt end up here:

So people like this:

Cliff note style.

Ok, I get it now. Very true. We dishonor their memory, and trivialize their sacrifice, by not taking a stand for liberty at home.

But what can we really do?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:27:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I always thought that masks were worn to protect from flame (normal fire and flash bangs) and to hid the identity of the policeman to prevent paybacks.
Also since that nobody has brought it up so I might be wrong, but isn't it for camouflage too?
No racial intent meant, but white faces stand out in the dark a lot and it would make sense to camouflage everything that would stand out.

BTY could somebody post a link to the original thread?

ETA  Thanks a lot for the link
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Yes please explain.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Masks are funny things. They protect the users identity. Which, in the case of a SWAT member fearing retrobution from organized crime, is a good thing.

Masks also give the wearer a psychological edge. Often times the person he is attacking is freaked out, and the wearer gets a sort of mental boost because of it.

The down side is - because of the boost that the mask gives, some times it gives too much and promotes people to act like jackasses. They feel over powerful and do things they should not.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I always thought that masks were worn to protect from flame (normal fire and flash bangs) and to hid the identity of the policeman to prevent paybacks.
Also since that nobody has brought it up so I might be wrong, but isn't it for camouflage too?
No racial intent meant, but white faces stand out in the dark a lot and it would make sense to camouflage everything that would stand out.

Link
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:

Didnt end up here:

So people like this:

Cliff note style.

We can stop it by taking a stand for what we believe in. Putting our lives at risk for it. Do things to show we mean business(i wont say what, i'd get banned). That would stop it. But as far as taking back lost ground, there's soo much BS written law that it would take a civil war to reconstruct the US back to what it should be AKA Why this country was founded.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:30:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell Yes they should!

My SWAT buddy is also an undercover Narcotics officer.  If he gets "made" on a raid his family could be in danger.  He has received real threats for some of his Undercover work.

Your buddy is the reason we can't trust the swat to wear masks. He betrays our trust everyday by engaging in the unconstitutional, racist, assault on liberty known as the "war on drugs". It is currently quite legal for fucks like your friend to bust down my door and kill me in my home for smoking a J. Maybe if our police weren’t strip searching everyone that looked at them cockeyed, and were truly engaged in the noble cause of providing justice for those who had been wronged, we wouldn’t feel so adversarial about the "militarization" of groups such as swat. Here in California it would be your masked friend coming through the door to get our guns, make no mistake.

.....Uhhh, I take it that your anti-paranoia medicine didn't arrive today.  That quote ranks as one of the better .gov great conspiracy ramblings that I have read in a while.  Nicely done and good luck while you wait for your medecine.

Paranoid? I’ve got friends locked in a cage for smoking weed. It’s the law. There are men in prison for having too sort a shotgun barrel, or carrying a pistol in California. It’s the LAW. I didn't say anything about a secret conspiracy, that’s what so galling, this brand of thug operates right out in the open under the banner of safety. Oh plus I get to foot the bill for this shit, which is a nice ironic fuck you, don’t you think?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:

Didnt end up here:

So people like this:

Cliff note style.

We can stop it by taking a stand for what we believe in. Putting our lives at risk for it. Do things to show we mean business(i wont say what, i'd get banned). That would stop it. But as far as taking back lost ground, there's soo much BS written law that it would take a civil war to reconstruct the US back to what it should be AKA Why this country was founded.

thats easy to say on the internet, but very few have the balls for it today. Our founding fathers would be very disappointed. It would be one thing if stuff was already happening. It is an entire new level of gutsy to start something
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:34:19 PM EDT
[#20]
I like Zorro masks. They look so dashing.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:

Didnt end up here:

So people like this:

Cliff note style.

My plan is to get rich, then get the word out.

Also, I apologize for hijacking the shit out of this thread, but I think the mask question is only an issue because of the endless abuses the police have wrought on the "civilians" in this country and abroud.

To “good” cops everywhere, I salute you and only wish the government didn’t task you with such evil shit, so you could focus your resources on defending the innocent.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell Yes they should!

Well.......this thread just went nuclear.

Nah,  it went septic.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:00:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell Yes they should!

Nah,  it went septic.

Yes it did!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell Yes they should!

Paranoid? I’ve got friends locked in a cage for smoking weed. It’s the law. There are men in prison for having too sort a shotgun barrel, or carrying a pistol in California. It’s the LAW. I didn't say anything about a secret conspiracy, that’s what so galling, this brand of thug operates right out in the open under the banner of safety. Oh plus I get to foot the bill for this shit, which is a nice ironic fuck you, don’t you think?

99% of the non-LEO's on this board have never dealt with the Police except for the occasional traffic stop or call to their home.  Why?  Because they have CHOSEN to live within the established boundaries of society.  Most of the peoplr who have posted in this thread have only seen SWAT teams in masks on tv or in picures.  Why?  Because the Police have no reason to come to their homes due to illegal activity.  I don't have drugs or a sawed off shotgun because I know that those are no-no's.  I'm sorry about your friends but maybe they made some BAD choices.  You are mad at the Police because they wear masks while enforcing laws that you don't agree with.  Then ELECT a politician that changes those laws and the Police will go and enforce something else.  If the mailman delivers a bill that I don't like, I don't beat the shit out of the mailman.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:08:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:18:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell Yes they should!

99% of the non-LEO's on this board have never dealt with the Police except for the occasional traffic stop or call to their home.  Why?  Because they have CHOSEN to live within the established boundaries of society.  Most of the peoplr who have posted in this thread have only seen SWAT teams in masks on tv or in picures.  Why?  Because the Police have no reason to come to their homes due to illegal activity.  I don't have drugs or a sawed off shotgun because I know that those are no-no's.  I'm sorry about your friends but maybe they made some BAD choices.  You are mad at the Police because they wear masks while enforcing laws that you don't agree with.  Then ELECT a politician that changes those laws and the Police will go and enforce something else.  If the mailman delivers a bill that I don't like, I don't beat the shit out of the mailman.

A simple question. In the future, when firearms are banned in your neck of the woods, will you adhear to the law? Will you then choose to live within the "established boundries of sociey"?

Drugs and guns were all but unregulated till the 1900's. The right of free people to defend themselves and to pursue happiness represent the most fundamental doctrines of our country, regardless of what a majority deems "acceptable".

You sir are an apologist, and no better then the loyalists during the revolution. You have lost your prospective, and I suggest you research the origin of the “established boundaries” you would have me jailed or killed to enforce.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:24:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I think he's saying that our troops didn't die so that slugs like hillary could use govt. thugs to take away our rights. Cliff note style.

+1.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I was there on what might be called "Day 1." I wore a mask because I was there while Joe Dirtbag was receiving his *ahem* preliminary on-scene interview and would be there at 9 AM the next day in a suit asking for a $3 Million bond. I didn't think it would help if Joe could point at me in court and say "He saw it! He saw it all! In fact, he broke this blood vessel here by my eye!"

The masks are for four things

1. Being recognized is awkward.

2. BGs might go after your family.

3. You might be set on fire.

4. You might be indicted.

#4 is just a delaying tactic, there isn't a Sheriff or C.O.P. that wouldn't throw an officer to the wolves if he screwed up badly enough to get indicted.  And I'm not entirely sure that is all that bad a thing.  If they are going to ply uberSWAT they better be good enough NOT to fuck up.  Fuck-ups get the wrong people killed on both sides.

Masks as a flash protection make sense.  For ID protection, only in big cities.  Out in the boonies whaddaya wanna bet that everybody already knows the guys on the SWAT team.

In any case pass out the tinfoil some guys need a new issue around here.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#29]
I will also apologize for stomping on that earlier thread.  It most certainly won't happen again.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes please explain.

Oooh very cleaver. I stand corrected.

IQ is a funny thing, hard to tell what makes someone intelligent or successful. For me it is my ability to make huge money at a young age and spend as much of my life engaged in activities that interest me, free from a 9 to 5.

Good friends, lots of travel, best properties, best cars, best girls, best booze, best drugs. You only go around once.

Perhaps you define it differently. To each their own.

But like you said, I'm not that swift…
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell Yes they should!

A simple question. In the future, when firearms are banned in your neck of the woods, will you adhear to the law? Will you then choose to live within the "established boundries of sociey"?

Drugs and guns were all but unregulated till the 1900's. The right of free people to defend themselves and to pursue happiness represent the most fundamental doctrines of our country, regardless of what a majority deems "acceptable".

You sir are an apologist, and no better then the loyalists during the revolution. You have lost your prospective, and I suggest you research the origin of the “established boundaries” you would have me jailed or killed to enforce.

Throughout time there have always been boundaries established by society.  Inherent freedoms have always meant different things.  During the middle ages it was acceptable to rape women that weren't escorted by a male.  During the Inquisition it was acceptable to kill those that didn't profess the faith.  In the 1600's people were burned or drowned under suspicion of being witches and warlocks.  Wherever man has established a society there have been rules that people weren't allowed to violate.  During all of those times there were people that refused to accept those rules and paid for them with freedom or death.  Don't choose to live outside of the modern rules and expect society to embrace you.  I have made my views on firearms confiscation clear before so I suggest that you do some research before you judge me.  What I don't apologize for is this, smoke dope and cry a river in the local jail.  There is a huge difference between gun confiscation and violating current gun laws so easy on the mellow dramatic 'sky is falling' argument that you attempt to present.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:43:56 PM EDT
[#32]
The stupidity is stupidfying in portions of this thread
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#33]

IQ is a funny thing, hard to tell what makes someone intelligent or successful. For me it is my ability to make huge money at a young age and spend as much of my life engaged in activities that interest me, free from a 9 to 5.

Good friends, lots of travel, best properties, best cars, best girls, best booze, best drugs. You only go around once.

........And there you have it, an internet legend.  A millionare who is typing this from the privacy of his personal jet enroute to the French Riviera where his Ferrari and Playmate girlfriend await him.  All of this at the tender age of 18 (or so).  A toast to the internet!!  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell Yes they should!

Throughout time there have always been boundaries established by society.  Inherent freedoms have always meant different things.  During the middle ages it was acceptable to rape women that weren't escorted by a male.  During the Inquisition it was acceptable to kill those that didn't profess the faith.  In the 1600's people were burned or drowned under suspicion of being witches and warlocks.  Wherever man has established a society there have been rules that people weren't allowed to violate.  During all of those times there were people that refused to accept those rules and paid for them with freedom or death.  Don't choose to live outside of the modern rules and expect society to embrace you.  I have made my views on firearms confiscation clear before so I suggest that you do some research before you judge me.  What I don't apologize for is this, smoke dope and cry a river in the local jail.  There is a huge difference between gun confiscation and violating current gun laws so easy on the mellow dramatic 'sky is falling' argument that you attempt to present.

You make my point. You don't believe in inalienable rights, the foundation of this nation, it's that simple. What is the difference between me going to jail for having an AR-15 and gun confiscation? The sky, in this case, is falling.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:55:33 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

........And there you have it, an internet legend.  A millionare who is typing this from the privacy of his personal jet enroute to the French Riviera where his Ferrari and Playmate girlfriend await him.  All of this at the tender age of 18 (or so).  A toast to the internet!!  

I’m 24, I'm not jet rich (working on it), I like trucks, and hate implants so most of playboy is out of the question. I have, however, been to the mansion. I grew up in studio city, crazy luxuries are a way of life here.

But I won't ignore the governments medaling just because I can afford to avoid it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
It is currently quite legal for fucks like your friend to bust down my door and kill me in my home for smoking a J. .

How many teams do you see going after a guy for sitting in his LaZ Boy smoking a joint? You are paranoid.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:16:24 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is currently quite legal for fucks like your friend to bust down my door and kill me in my home for smoking a J. .

How many teams do you see going after a guy for sitting in his LaZ Boy smoking a joint? You are paranoid.

Shit, I've seen it on cops, lots.

But I've also had the misfortune of having a good friend go down for weed. They turned his life upsidedown for nothing. It's totally unacceptable. Sure he's alive, but only because he didn't fight back.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Sorry, but that's pretty damn dumb.  What difference does a mask make anyway?  If you have a problem with how the police act it's not like you're going to go to the officer's house and demand he come outside and have a fist fight on the front lawn.  You don't even need to know who the officer is.  If you have a problem, you file a suit and pay out a huge amount of money in legal fees.  If you and enough other people sue and hurt the city/county/state enough financially, then the police can't wear masks anymore.  

You could also try to get a law passed, but buying a law like that would probably cost even more.  You're going to have to "donate" a huge amount of money to pay for a politician to look "not tough on crime".  

This is the same reason full auto firearms are so restricted.  If everyone who wanted to own a full auto weapon took their $15,000 and put it together for the purpose of lobbying, in a few years it would be a crime to not own at least one full auto firearm.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#40]
The balaclavas are just a piece of clothing that some people get all bent out of shape over.  As already pointed out (here and the original bank robbery thread) the balaclava serves several useful purposes.  And for those of you that want "SWAT" gear... you can buy them almost anywhere you want so you can play dress up while watching Cops
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

ETA  Thanks a lot for the link

Don't get me wrong on this, because I'm not really sure where I stand on the issue... But if the purpose of the mask was to prevent paybacks on the officer/family, why is it that the regular beat cop isn't afforded the same protection?  Given the significantly greater amount of public interaction I would find it more likely that they would be subject to crimminal retribution than a SWAT officer.

I do personally have a problem with the suspect not being able to identify his/her arresting officer(s).  If there was in fact wrongdoing on the part of the police, the arrestee should have every right to know who to sue/prosecute.  A mask does allow an individual a sense of anonymity which may lead them to take action that they would not otherwise take, because they have no fear of being recognized, and therefore held to account for their behavior.

If the mask is only used during the raid, and is removed in the presence of the suspect at the conclusion of the raid so the arresting officer(s) can be identified I have no problem with them wearing masks.  Obviously some exceptions could be made for officers who work undercover, but in that case the Dept. would know who the "guy who kept the mask on" was if litigation or wrongdoing was a concern.  But if all of the officers have masks and the suspect never sees them without, in the case of litigation/wrongdoing the identity of the offending officer is witheld because the suspect would be unable to pick the offender out of a lineup.  This leads to a lack of accountability on the part of the SWAT officers.

I do understand the need for some to keep IDs confidential, but at the expense of liberty?  (I do know at least one SWAT officer, believe it or not he became a pastor at my old church.  You would never guess what his previous occupation was looking at him.  Cool guy.)
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:

Didnt end up here:

So people like this:

Over 500 NYPD officers alone are serving in Iraq this very moment . You do realize the most common job for ex military and reservist are LEO positions.  Maybe you should focus on the scumbags that sit behind there comfortable desks shitting on the constitution rather then the working men . And i could give a shit about your buddies who got fucked smoking pot. Once again the cops didnt make the laws they enforce them. Your homeboy made the decision to break the law now he can live with it .
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

The masks are for four things

1. Being recognized is awkward.

2. BGs might go after your family.

3. You might be set on fire.

4. You might be indicted.

4 is a good one.

5. For intimidation that lasts just the few necessary seconds to gain a tactical advantage. This is so that force might not be necessary.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#44]
nope... makes them look like Hues bin Phartin
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Only for protection from pyrotechnics or cold.
Need to conceal your ID?
Maybe you shouldn't be a cop.

My father was a detective in a major city for 30+ years.
He put a lot of people away.
He got plenty of death threats - he said it is all part of the game you play.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:48:01 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Only for protection from pyrotechnics or cold.
Need to conceal your ID?
Maybe you shouldn't be a cop.

My father was a detective in a major city for 30+ years.
He put a lot of people away.
He got plenty of death threats - he said it is all part of the game you play.

- One of the weakest statements made in this thread.  Thats quite an accomplishment too
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:

Didnt end up here:

So people like this:

Over 500 NYPD officers alone are serving in Iraq this very moment . You do realize the most common job for ex military and reservist are LEO positions.  Maybe you should focus on the scumbags that sit behind there comfortable desks shitting on the constitution rather then the working men . And i could give a shit about your buddies who got fucked smoking pot. Once again the cops didnt make the laws they enforce them. Your homeboy made the decision to break the law now he can live with it .

Sooooo, if the scumbags sitting behind their comfortable desks pass a law that says confiscate all firearms, the cops would say yes sir and start grabbing.  Afterall, they would just be enforcing the law right ?

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
In my opinion,

These guys:

Didnt end up here:

So people like this:

No question the politicians are to blame, but it's the police on the street that carryout their bidding, they are the enforcement mechanism. As I said before I think being a cop should be a noble pursuit, but "just doing your job" is no excuse for fucking with liberty. You don't care about my friend because you find yourself unaffected. You don't care about the principle of liberty.

You live in NY, so you of all people should realize how bad it can get. What exactly isn’t illegal over there? You aren’t angered by the draconian gun laws? Would you serve a warrant to seize an AR? Would you have participated in prohibition? What about slavery?

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:57:33 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit, I've seen it on cops, lots.

But I've also had the misfortune of having a good friend go down for weed. They turned his life upsidedown for nothing. It's totally unacceptable. Sure he's alive, but only because he didn't fight back.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:02:58 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell Yes they should!

No shit. I voted who cares. I really dont. It doesnt effect me any. Ive done nothing wrong

Oh really?
Never speeded?
Always worn your seat belt?
Never smacked your kids?
Never used a racial slur?
Followed the parts counts rule with your foreign weapons?

Everyone is a criminal nowadays, you just haven't been caught yet.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top