Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 2:08:28 PM EDT
This guy is a migrane inducer.  Chuck, the Constitution, as WRITTEN, does not protect a woman's right to an abortion.  However, as INTERPRETED by SCOTUS, and expanded upon by judicial decisions, Constitutional law does now include the right to an abortion.  Hey Chuck, give it a fucking rest already.  Liberals read into the Constitution rights not enumerated, and ignore the Bill of Rights.  BTW, Chuck has never held a job other than being a politician.  No wonder why he is such a big proponent of .gov.  

Rant off.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#1]
SSDD, in other news,Megyn Kendall is a cutie
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:19:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, yes. He is an idiot.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Oh, yes. He is an idiot.

+1

And the people who put a man like that in office are just as bad.  He is evil.  He has made public that he feels adding another Catholic to the Supreme Court is bad for America.  If he would have said that about blacks, or Jews it would have been all over the news.  Its getting so people will have to hide their faith in order to get a public job.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh, yes. He is an idiot.

+1

And the people who put a man like that in office are just as bad.  

Don't look at me , I voted against him the hilldabeast
every chance I got  .

I even signed the petition to give NYC to New Jersey
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#5]
It's good to have people like Chuck.  He reminds us that we have to continue voting and voicing our opposition to his politics.

As the DNC continues to lose ground, they become way more shrill.  It's fun to see Chuck not in the majority.

It would be more fun knowing some 340 lb convict was trading his favors for a pack of Newports and a Jelly Donut.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:08:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I even signed the petition to give NYC to New Jersey

No thanks. We have enough problems of our own.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Point at the idiots in his state that keep electing him
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:15:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Man, Chucky the schmuck Schumer is as dumb as they get. I hate watching news clips of him at town meetings and such where people are clapping for him and trying to shake his hand...what the sheeple of this State will believe and just roll over and "take" is just amazing I need to move, pronto!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Abortion is the cornerstone of the liberal agenda. Always has been, always will be.
Without this they have nothing.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I like how chucky flatly states that precedent should override the constitution.  The libs are so divorced from reality that they do not even realize how crazy that is.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Charles is and empty suit (skirt) and needs to die the death of a thousand roaches.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top