Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 1:25:25 PM EDT
What's the word, army?

Windows Live is Here!

Your online world gets even better when everything works together simply and effortlessly. That’s the idea behind Windows LiveTM. So all the things you care about online — your friends, the latest information, your e-mail, powerful search technology, everything — comes together in one place.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:27:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Meh, seems kind of redundant. Everything I care about now I already have.

Not like Windows is gonna 'start another Arfcom.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I like windows live messenger (msn messenger replacement). Kahuna (the new hotmail) is very nice.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:35:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out local.live.com windows version of google earth, it's WAY better in some palces
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:51:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I like windows live messenger (msn messenger replacement). Kahuna (the new hotmail) is very nice.

You beta testing? Where can I get Win Live Messneger?

Folder sharing sounds awesome.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Check out local.live.com windows version of google earth, it's WAY better in some palces

you can get closer to ground level with this one.
and pics are clearer
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You beta testing? Where can I get Win Live Messneger?

Folder sharing sounds awesome.

send me an email - [email protected] - and when I have more invites, I'll route one to you. You may also add me to your msn buddy list if you like.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link? Can't find it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:39:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link? Can't find it.

One could try, you know, typing in local.live.com.

Jeebus.

Ry Works Here

BTW, I just got 20 invites for WLM. Let me know - send email!

check this out
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:10:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link? Can't find it.

Jeebus.

Ry Works Here

check this out

WOW.....Thats some neat stuff. Thanks for the link......I also sent ya an e-mail about Win Live Messenger. I just got a reply. Thanks man.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:13:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link? Can't find it.

Jeebus.

Ry Works Here

check this out

Can I have a Invite ,

[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:40:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Can I have a Invite ,

[email protected]

You should send an email next time - make sure you get seen.

Just to be clear - these are email invites, so I need a working email address to send you one. The easiest way for me to get one of those is for you to send me email. I can't send you an invite via IM or by posting a URL here.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can I have a Invite ,

[email protected]

You should send an email next time - make sure you get seen.

Just to be clear - these are email invites, so I need a working email address to send you one. The easiest way for me to get one of those is for you to send me email. I can't send you an invite via IM or by posting a URL here.

No URL at all? I went the way you sent me and everything was ok. I got to wondering and started searching. Found this. Dont know if one can download and log-in without an invite, but someone could try it I guess.

Thanks again. Oh and BTW Ry what building is that? Guessing Microsoft since you are sending invites and from your blog. Hows about a nice copy of Vista???!!!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:52:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Quoted:
No URL at all? I went the way you sent me and everything was ok. I got to wondering and started searching. Found this. Dont know if one can download and log-in without an invite, but someone could try it I guess.

Thanks again. Oh and BTW Ry what building is that? Guessing Microsoft since you are sending invites and from your blog. Hows about a nice copy of Vista???!!!!

If your passport isn't enabled for the beta, having the client does you no good. I work in building 119. If you're serious about wanting into the Vista CTP, send me an email - [email protected] - and we'll discuss it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:26:19 AM EDT
[#14]
bumo - if you want into vista ctap or windows live messenger beta. send email to me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top