Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:52:08 AM EDT
[#1]
You guys think you got it bad.  I can hear mice pissing on cotton when I try to sleep.  I average 4 hours a night, whether I like it or not.  Think I'll try the Tylenol PM.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:21:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I've had chronic insomnia as long as I can remember.  Sometimes stuff like Tylenol PM helps, sometimes I'll lie awake no matter how many of them I take.  My mind sometimes chooses bedtime to go into overdrive.  Other times I'll lie awake not thinking about anything at all and can't drift off.  Gets damn frustrating, especially when you know the alarm goes off early.  More than once I've considered asking the doctor for a prescription sleep aid, but just haven't been able to take that step yet.  I don't work out every day but do it on a regular basis, don't eat or drink anything within hours of going to bed, etc.  I sleep with a Glock, an 870, a Surefire and a cell phone.  Well, and a man who snores a lot.  I don't think getting a dog would help, then the dog is waking you up everytime it thinks it needs to go out.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:44:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I tried the prescription route,had to take so many pills I couldn't  wake up . I'm not even thinking about someone trying to break in ,two GSD's stand watch 24-7-365. Just put in a dog door and they will come and go at will.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top