Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
The Broncos will win the AFC West again, but will get blown out in the first round.
I like the Titans out of the AFC, and the Giants or Eagles out of the NFC.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 9:12:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice to see all of you die hard [b][purple][size=5]VIKINGS FANS[/b][/purple][/size=5]

As George Madden always says "All that man does is catch touchdowns"

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/032/lR/jq/Yg/yM99690.jpg[/img]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 4:24:14 AM EDT
[#3]
When the Indians season is over I`ll be fishing for steel head.Football is boring.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 5:34:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 5:44:38 AM EDT
[#5]
"George" Madden?  Is that John's little brother?
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:37:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Chairborne Ranger:
"George" Madden?  Is that John's little brother?
View Quote

OOOOPS!!!!!!!
Another classic brain dead moment. [xx(][xx(][xx(]

ColtShorty

the same from them."
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:38:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry-"gus"-but I`m not a "sheeple", nor do I "buy" media hype......the asshole was arrested.......it`s another case of "gee,I made it bigtime, but just can`t get out of the hood!"...a-la..oj simpson...daryll strawberry...ray carruth....corey moore.....just to name a few.............[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 6:53:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice to see all of you die hard [b][purple][size=5]VIKINGS FANS[/b][/purple][/size=5]

As George Madden always says "All that man does is catch touchdowns"

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/032/lR/jq/Yg/yM99690.jpg[/img]

ColtShorty

the same from them."
View Quote

Neither George or John madden said that...It was the infamous Buddy Ryan who pegged that phrase on him after he let him outta Philly.

He was asked if he regretted the trade and he replied, " Why, all he does is catch touchdowns."
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 7:28:51 AM EDT
[#9]
The Vikings.  They have a great quarterback and it is Chris Carter's last season.  

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 11:51:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sorry-"gus"-but I`m not a "sheeple", nor do I "buy" media hype......the asshole was arrested.......it`s another case of "gee,I made it bigtime, but just can`t get out of the hood!"...a-la..oj simpson...daryll strawberry...ray carruth....corey moore.....just to name a few.............[smoke]
View Quote

Or maybe you're just a Giants or Jets fan who doesn't like the treatment his team received at the hands of the Ravens last year.....[;D]

Bottom line is, they held him like they did in an attempt to get him to talk. He was never considered a likely suspect in the actual killings. Besides, "his" side of the scuffle had "a" knife, but his limo got shot up while leaving. I doubt even HE is stupid enough to bring a knife to a gun fight. He's guilty of hanging around with bad people, and apparently of obstruction of justice. How does that compare to OJ? or Strawberry? If he continues to get into trouble, I'll change my tune. So far so good. He seems to have ditched the hangers on though....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top