Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/8/2006 2:42:58 PM EDT
Should it be Bruce Willis in Hostage or Ed Haris, Nicole Kidman, and Sir Anthony Hopkins in The Human Stain?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:43:26 PM EDT
Hostage wasn't bad.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:44:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Midnight-Sniper:
Should it be Bruce Willis in Hostage or Ed Haris, Nicole Kidman, and Sir Anthony Hopkins in The Human Stain?

I'm thinking the Human Stain will be a little slow...Didn't see all of it though..tried to read the book but I bailed on it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:50:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By VoodooChile:

I'm thinking the Human Stain will be a little slow...Didn't see all of it though..tried to read the book but I bailed on it.

My wife hates slow movies. A slow, boring movie means no blowfishes for me later.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:54:18 PM EDT
+1 for Hostage
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:59:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By VoodooChile:

My wife hates slow movies. A slow, boring movie means no blowfishes for me later.

I would suggest a movie with a ton of sex and violence in order to get your "happy ending" Good luck
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:02:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2006 6:04:15 PM EDT by Midnight-Sniper]
We watched Hostage. Good movie with lots of guns.

+1

Thanks for the recommendation.
Top Top