BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I wonder how many times during her talk show she'll be able to plug "Parmesiano Arregiano" and "E.V.O.O."

ACK!

Some company that puts out pressure cookers just picked her up..

For some boring Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It's got her ugly, airbrushed mug on it, and it's labeled "E.V.O.O." "Extra Delicious!"

When I call it "boring" I mean just that - take a taste and you will know why the company should have stuck with pressure cookers.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#2]
id give her her own talk show its called......uhmm muumm rumm gulp
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:44:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That woman is gonna hit 300 lbs by the time she's 40.  She's very cute, but that sweet tooth is gonna kill her.  Ever notice how she says HHMMMM every time she has a desert?

She's hot until she speaks.  Her voice is absolutely annoying.

She's over 40 now. That's the thing that pisses me of the most about her. She's still trying to be 18, and her baby talk REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:32:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That woman is gonna hit 300 lbs by the time she's 40.  She's very cute, but that sweet tooth is gonna kill her.  Ever notice how she says HHMMMM every time she has a desert?

She's hot until she speaks.  Her voice is absolutely annoying.

She's over 40 now. That's the thing that pisses me of the most about her. She's still trying to be 18, and her baby talk REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!

She's 37.

www.askmen.com/women/models_300/313_rachael_ray.html
"Rachael Domenica Ray was born on August 25, 1968............"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top