Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 6:34:36 PM EDT
So there was a particular staff member that really sticks to me whenever he can. A real asshat that I wouldnt give my last dose of antibiotic to if he had a really bad case of the clap and his dick was falling off.  Anyway I see him in the parking lot of the hospital walking around the puddles from the recent snow melt.  I am several yards behind him and I hear the guy with the pitchfork saying, "come on, you cant miss an opportunity like this!"  So I hit the gas and with perfect timing, created a mini tsunami that engulfed his ass.

I busted out laughing in the truck and I see him yelling at me and giving me the finger but  I cant hear him.  This pantomime kind of adds to the effect and made me laugh even harder.

I did feel bad and then had to totally feign ignorance later on.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:35:51 PM EDT
[#1]
So you are planning on looking for a new job?

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
See ya there!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#3]
i have beachfront property on the lake of fire

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:39:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Save me a smoking seat...Heck, I guess they're ALL smoking!  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll save you a seat.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:40:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So there was a particular staff member that really sticks to me whenever he can. A real asshat that I wouldnt give my last dose of antibiotic to if he had a really bad case of the clap and his dick was falling off.  Anyway I see him in the parking lot of the hospital walking around the puddles from the recent snow melt.  I am several yards behind him and I hear the guy with the pitchfork saying, "come on, you cant miss an opportunity like this!"  So I hit the gas and with perfect timing, created a mini tsunami that engulfed his ass.

I busted out laughing in the truck and I see him yelling at me and giving me the finger but  I cant hear him.  This pantomime kind of adds to the effect and made me laugh even harder.

I did feel bad and then had to totally feign ignorance later on.

TBK1?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Say hi to my mother in law when you get there.  She owns the place!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Too bad your rear tire was not parked on dog shit.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I just ordered some abestos underwear from Amazon.com. I'll be alright.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Funny, funny stuff, but (in a most gentlemanly way) I call "BS." No way you'd jeopardize your job in so cavalier a fashion, especially when you know that said weenie will come back at you with the righteous H.R. squeeze.

You're a Doc, fer Chrissakes, you wouldn't stoop so low.

I think that you were tempted to do something like this, and are in effect seeking permission from us for future actions you may take.

We would forgive you, too, for all that would get you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:48:04 PM EDT
[#12]
If we're making reservations for the bus to hell, I got dibs on a window seat.

- BG
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:48:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Yes you are ...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#14]
You really should have gotten pics.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#15]
If I were him I'd probably find your truck tomorrow and let half of the air out of the tires.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Funny, funny stuff, but (in a most gentlemanly way) I call "BS." No way you'd jeopardize your job in so cavalier a fashion, especially when you know that said weenie will come back at you with the righteous H.R. squeeze.

I think that you were tempted to do something like this, and are in effect seeking permission from us for future actions you may take.

Believe me if he was the chief of staff or anything like that I wouldnt have even dreamed of it.  But this ass likes to steal patients and is pretty amoral in character.  My partner was spitting coffee out her nose when I told her.   He has pissed her off more then once.  Thank God he is just another peon like me.  

ETA:  He has been married 4 times. The first time he married an American girl so he could get a green card. Once he got it he divorced her.  Then he went back to Lebanon to get another wife with a good dowry.  Once he got tired of her, he divorced her and found another one.  He is looking for wife number 5 now.  The last girl just recently left him.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:53:23 PM EDT
[#18]
TAG to see who it was>>>>>>>>>>
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Ask him how he liked his Icee
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Believe me if he was the chief of staff or anything like that I wouldnt have even dreamed of it.  But this ass likes to steal patients and is pretty amoral in character.  My partner was spitting coffee out her nose when I told her.   He has pissed her off more then once.  Thank God he is just another peon like me.  

YOU SAW THE SHOT, THERE WAS NO DANGER, SO YOU TOOK IT !

(someone else posted that earlier in another thread, I'd love to give credit but I was surfing too fast to remember where)
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
TAG to see who it was>>>>>>>>>>

You wouldnt know him.  He is one of the other OB/GYNs in the department.  Like said a mere foot soldier like me, no real rank.  I would have senority over him if years counted.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll save you a seat.

I'll save you BOTH seats...in the front row.

You're behind.. right?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I'll save you a seat.

Just look for the section reserved for "ARFCOM".  We'll all be there....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#25]
I stole a Virgin Mary lawn ornament in a recent gnoming operation.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#26]
You did a good thing.  God will understand.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:29:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Then he went back to Lebanon to get another wife with a good dowry.

bring him a peace offering

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:29:34 PM EDT
[#28]

i like this thread. ITS NICE!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#29]
He sounds like a real shitheel. Just don't let dopey get the drop on you with H.R., I'd hate to have to offer you $1500 for your AR collection 'cause you can't find a job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top