Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 11:18:15 AM EDT
I was there today, the woman I had behind the counter was kind of attractive and although my specific needs were out of the ordinary she adapted quickly. I am thinking that she is used to being bossy etc with the inbred retards that go through every day, and that comes out in her private life as a need to be dominated in bed.

Ahem.

Should I start planning the series of events that will lead to me hitting it doggystyle?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:18:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was there today, the woman I had behind the counter was kind of attractive and although my specific needs were out of the ordinary she adapted quickly. I am thinking that she is used to being bossy etc with the inbred retards that go through every day, and that comes out in her private life as a need to be dominated in bed.

Ahem.

Should I start planning the series of events that will lead to me hitting it doggystyle?

Sounds like you already did. What's it like having sex behind a counter?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:21:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Ahem.

Doggystyle?  If she needs to be dominated get ready for slappin her on the face with that wee dinky of yours
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#4]
TTIUWP
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahem.

Doggystyle?  If she needs to be dominated get ready for slappin her on the face with that wee dinky of yours

I can break bones with a cockslap
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I think you might have a better chance of mounting the tank turret.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't do it.

She'll make you take a number and sit for 45 minutes.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahem.

I can break bones with a cockslap

Don't worry - the docs can cast them for you.  Stay away from those cockslaps, for gosh sakes.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#9]
just don't piss her off or your number will never get called next time you are at the DMV
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Don't do it.

That is a pretty short wait.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Everybody working at Indianapolis-area BMVs are FREAKS.
I'm talking cross-dressers, transexuals, midgets (really) and super-fatties.

Post pics and apply for Proper Authorization To Hit It (PATHI), or you status on ARFCOM will be disavowed.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't do it.

That is a pretty short wait.

I was the only one today who sat there with reading material and a smile on my face.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top