Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/4/2006 2:56:34 AM EDT

Seems Ms. Theron has an affinity for them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:03:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Seen it done with a picnic table at the city park.    ( filled the hole with OC )
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:06:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Haven't seen one since I turned 18.  I swear.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:06:25 AM EDT
[#3]
havent seen an apple bong..  but i have seen heard about an apple pipe     as well as a potato, soda can, tinfoil..

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:14:54 AM EDT
[#4]
flashback
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:28:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Seen it done with a picnic table at the city park.    ( filled the hole with OC )

People would be amazed at how inventive crackheads and potheads can be. They become freaking Edison when it comes to getting high, and invent all sorts of crap.

Things I have seen turned into bongs or crackpipes:

bars of soap
tinfoil
McDonald's happy meal toys
car antennas
high school science lab test tubes
etc.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:28:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually, a bong would hold water that the smoke was pulled through.
Could be made of PVC pipe, or acrylic for instance.

She seems to be using the apple as a pipe.
(Or a bowl, as the Stoners used to say.)

Umm, I watch a lot of Discovery Channel.
Honest.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:32:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Honest.

On a side note, anyone care to guess how attractive Ms. Theron will be in 10 years if she continues to do things like this on a regular basis???
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:32:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Honest.

Mason Jars
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:36:07 AM EDT
[#9]
my favorite was the hookah we made I saw from a 5 gallon fish tank and air pump
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:38:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, in the movie Dukes of Hazzard, Willie is hitting an apple pipe stone.

ETA: I stand corrected.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:40:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Someone passed me an apple full of weed at a Foreigner concert in 1980! Been there done that.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:42:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

People would be amazed at how inventive crackheads and potheads can be. They become freaking Edison when it comes to getting high, and invent all sorts of crap.

Things I have seen turned into bongs or crackpipes:

bars of soap
tinfoil
McDonald's happy meal toys
car antennas
high school science lab test tubes
etc.

Who woulda thunkit?

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:43:25 AM EDT
[#13]
WWMD?

(What Would MacGyver Do?)

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:46:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Honest.

On a side note, anyone care to guess how attractive Ms. Theron will be in 10 years if she continues to do things like this on a regular basis???

Pretty fucking hot I'm sure!
Let me guess, smoking pot will somehow make her horrendously ugly if she keeps doing it?
Oh wait, I forgot, it leads to harder drugs. Soon she will be shooting an ounce of heroine a day and dropping liquid LSD in her eyes while smoking crack with one hand and PCP with the other?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:53:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yeah, in the movie Dukes of Hazzard, Willie is hitting an apple pipe

They do the same thing in the movie "40 Year old Virgin".
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:53:44 AM EDT
[#16]
soda cans also work
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:55:29 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Let me guess, smoking pot will somehow make her horrendously ugly if she keeps doing it?
Oh wait, I forgot, it leads to harder drugs. Soon she will be shooting an ounce of heroine a day and dropping liquid LSD in her eyes while smoking crack with one hand and PCP with the other?

Using drugs like cigarettes, alcohol, and various illegal substances DOES age someone faster and harder than leaving them alone.

Ever seen someone who has been a smoker for 20 years????

Ever seen someone who has been a pothead for 20 years???

It doesn't do pretty things to the body.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:57:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Who woulda thunkit?

tinypic.com/jpwkxv.jpg

Like I said, they become MacGyver when it comes to getting their buzz. I can't imagine what crack tastes like when smoked through a bar of Irish Spring, but there is a crackhead in New Jersey who knows.

Soap, by the way, doesn't make a very good long term pipe.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:01:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Have you seen her in the movie "Monster"?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:02:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:04:26 AM EDT
[#21]
<Denis Leary>
"That's the reason I quit doin' drugs in the first place! It's not that I didn't like them, I just didn't want to build anything!
</Denis Leary>
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:18:04 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Have you seen her in the movie "Monster"?

Nope.

Movies about lesbian serial killers don't appeal to me. I will google it......Googling now.....

Frankly that looks too good. After many years of hard living, that is probably the best she will look.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:35:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Saw it in a movie recently
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:42:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Denis Leary had a standup routine about that.

"People say pot leads to heroin.  Bullshit.  Pot leads to shop class."
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:33:32 AM EDT
[#25]
You'd be surprised just how inventive these people can be.  There was a rant on Craig's List not long ago about a guy who kept getting his spark plugs cut out of his motorcycle, only to find they were cutting off the tops for crack pipes  Don't ask me how that works, I just read it.

It was funny, actually, because he was just going off about how stupid you have to be to be a crackhead and yet don't have the most important tool:  a crack pipe.   Wish I could find it again...  You'd get a good laugh.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:36:10 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I thought it was (fat) Brittany at first glance.  Cigarettes = total turnoff for me.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:48:38 AM EDT
[#27]
This past winter break, i got to hang out with a friend that works in a drive through alcohol place in Akron, Oh. The  place is conveniently locacted in one of the "poorer" areas of the city. I guess you don't make squat anymore on regular items, but his highest profit item in the store were "roses" and "chore boys".  A rose is a "novelty" glass tube with a cardboard top and a little plastic rose inside.  A chore boy is the term for a copper scrub pad.
I guess what you do is tear the cardboard top off of the tube, blow the rose out, and voila instant crack pipe! You then cut a piece of the copper scrub pad and place it inside the tube to act as a filter.... I guess my friend sells about 20 of em a day. They don't last long..he said about 2-3 uses(we're both straight edge), so people have to buy em all of the time.  I guess a box(36) of em costs about 7.00 and he sells em for 3.00 a piece....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:05:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Using drugs like cigarettes, alcohol, and various illegal substances DOES age someone faster and harder than leaving them alone.

Yep. Research has shown that people can tell the tobacco smokers from pictures of their faces after only five years of smoking. It gives that wrinkled leather look.

Yep. I know quite a few. Most of them would not support your argument. Several of them that I can think of look ten to twenty years younger than their actual age. I know some who are approaching 80 and, trust me, you wouldn't guess it if you looked at them.

Just FYI, THC (the main ingredient in marijuana) is a powerful antioxidant -- ten times more powerul than Vitamin E. It also has tumor-fighting properties. There is research to show that pot smokers don't age any faster than their peers (provided they are using it in some semi-reasonable manner).  

The major natural difference between pot and tobacco in terms of smoke content is the THC versus nicotine. As drugs go, THC is about as benign and safe as they come. Nicotine, on the other hand, is really bad stuff that will cause serious health damage even in small quantities. The other major difference is that tobacco farmers often use a type of fertilizer that leaves radioactive traces in the tobacco. The nicotine and the radioactivity are thought to account for most of tobacco's problems.

Marijuana most commonly causes lung problems from smoking. But these problems can be avoided by eating or vaporization, and they usually don't show up in the face, anyway.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
This past winter break, i got to hang out with a friend that works in a drive through alcohol place in Akron, Oh. The  place is conveniently locacted in one of the "poorer" areas of the city. I guess you don't make squat anymore on regular items, but his highest profit item in the store were "roses" and "chore boys".  A rose is a "novelty" glass tube with a cardboard top and a little plastic rose inside.  A chore boy is the term for a copper scrub pad.
I guess what you do is tear the cardboard top off of the tube, blow the rose out, and voila instant crack pipe! You then cut a piece of the copper scrub pad and place it inside the tube to act as a filter.... I guess my friend sells about 20 of em a day. They don't last long..he said about 2-3 uses(we're both straight edge), so people have to buy em all of the time.  I guess a box(36) of em costs about 7.00 and he sells em for 3.00 a piece....

One of the more common crack pipe sources. Almost every convenience store in bad neighborhoods has tons of em.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:12:49 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
havent seen an apple bong..  but i have seen heard about an apple pipe

+1,000
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:14:19 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

When I worked in convenience store distribution, you could walk the pickline at any random moment, and know a given order was headed to some ghetto store without decoding the stop number from the totes, simply by this alone. Piles of razor blades, Chore Boys, and those roses. My drivers would tell me about the 4.00 each boxes of razors and Chore Boys on the counter in most of these stores.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:14:35 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. Research has shown that people can tell the tobacco smokers from pictures of their faces after only five years of smoking. It gives that wrinkled leather look.

Yep. I know quite a few. Most of them would not support your argument. Several of them that I can think of look ten to twenty years younger than their actual age. I know some who are approaching 80 and, trust me, you wouldn't guess it if you looked at them.

Just FYI, THC (the main ingredient in marijuana) is a powerful antioxidant -- ten times more powerul than Vitamin E. It also has tumor-fighting properties. There is research to show that pot smokers don't age any faster than their peers (provided they are using it in some semi-reasonable manner).  

The major natural difference between pot and tobacco in terms of smoke content is the THC versus nicotine. As drugs go, THC is about as benign and safe as they come. Nicotine, on the other hand, is really bad stuff that will cause serious health damage even in small quantities. The other major difference is that tobacco farmers often use a type of fertilizer that leaves radioactive traces in the tobacco. The nicotine and the radioactivity are thought to account for most of tobacco's problems.

Marijuana most commonly causes lung problems from smoking. But these problems can be avoided by eating or vaporization, and they usually don't show up in the face, anyway.

+2^30,402,457 minus 1
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:15:57 AM EDT
[#33]
I'd still do her.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:29:09 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I'd still do her.

Aaaaah, yeah, the real test of excellence. That puts her in what -- the top two billion or so?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:30:31 AM EDT
[#35]
My roommate made a bong out of a frozen Snickers bar
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:32:45 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

How did that work out when he put a match to it?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:33:52 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No clue. I left for winter break right after he made it, so I didn't get to see him smoke it. I think he said he wrapped it in tin foil so it wouldn't melt, but I took his word for it  because he'd done it before.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:37:08 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No clue. I left for winter break right after he made it, so I didn't get to see him smoke it. I think he said he wrapped it in tin foil so it wouldn't melt, but I took his word for it  because he'd done it before.

As they explained on the History Channel special on chocolate the other night, one of the most wonderful qualities of chocolate is that it melts exactly at body temperature. I imagine he discovered something basic about pipe engineering the first time he tried it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:37:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Honest.

how did I miss out on that?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:48:30 AM EDT
[#40]
I guess once you get the munchies you could just eat the apple...

Abe
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:54:10 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Honest.

The liquid is more common on the wholesale end rather than the retail end of the supply line.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:48:21 AM EDT
[#42]

The liquid is more common on the wholesale end rather than the retail end of the supply line.

I'm sure she has the finances compared to most of  the plebian drug addicts...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Honest.

Because "Visine bottles" werent just something to cure bloodshot eyes
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Jesse on the Dukes of Hazzard was smoking a joint through an apple.

First time I've ever seen it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:12:59 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Honest.

Without all the normal makeup she is not that attractive in those pictures.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#46]
never seen one made out of an apple, but I have seen them made from potatoes. Oh yeah I have to agree with the guy that said potheads are little einsteins when it comes to thinking of ways to make bong/pipes
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I guess once you get the munchies you could just eat the apple...

Abe

Good point.  And It's a healthy snack!  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm not sure I've ever seen a bong, period.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah, in the movie Dukes of Hazzard, Willie is hitting an apple pipe

They do the same thing in the movie "40 Year old Virgin".

Yep saw that too.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Chuck Norris thinks an apple bong is what happens when he kicks an apple tree and half of it hits Charlize Theron in the head.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top