Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 10:03:28 PM EDT
Well lets just say I need to loose a little winter weight and am wondering if there is any suplements you guys use to help the process. Im not really looking to bulk up (creatine made my face very puffy), just look leaner.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I lost 30lbs. using Hydroxycut... I also stopped sugared soda, and generally ate 100 times better than I had.  

Hydroxycut does indeed work... At least for me...

BTW.. Kept it off for almost 2 years now...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:14:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The ephedra free kind of the "good stuff"?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:23:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I lost 30lbs. using Hydroxycut... I also stopped sugared soda, and generally ate 100 times better than I had.  

Hydroxycut does indeed work... At least for me...

BTW.. Kept it off for almost 2 years now...

Keep in mind at least 80% of those results were from nixing the 40grams of sugar from each can of soda and eating much better.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I use ECA every day before I workout.  Talk about an energy booster.  I've noticed that since I started taking it in August I no longer want to end my workouts, and often have the intense desire to workout well after the YMCA closes.  I love the stuff.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:39:36 PM EDT
[#5]
i never felt a thing off of the ephedra free products, except for Redline made by VPX...it had the same effects as an ephedrine pill...no clue what is in it that makes it work the way it does but there is deffenitely something in there. be careful with ephedra..I used to use it ALOT...I started out with taking one tab right before a workout and would get amazing results...I would 'zone' in and had excellent workouts...after  a few weeks 1 tab wouldnt do anything so I had to use two...after a few months of using it I was using an extreme amount to get an effect from it. ECA works great, Actually you can just use the E and C and forgo the A if you wish and still get an ecxcellent result.  if I remember correclty the dosages were 25mgs ephedra, 200mgs caffine and 325mgs of asparin...
BTW, the hydroxycut with ephedra never did a thing for me...
but try that Redline and see how she does for you...Ive recommended it to dozens of people and they have liked it..
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Try 2 or 3 scoops of NO Xplode before you workout or do some sort of cardio workout.  It will tune you up quickly.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:41:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i never felt a thing off of the ephedra free products, except for Redline made by VPX...it had the same effects as an ephedrine pill...no clue what is in it that makes it work the way it does but there is deffenitely something in there. be careful with ephedra..I used to use it ALOT...I started out with taking one tab right before a workout and would get amazing results...I would 'zone' in and had excellent workouts...after  a few weeks 1 tab wouldnt do anything so I had to use two...after a few months of using it I was using an extreme amount to get an effect from it. ECA works great, Actually you can just use the E and C and forgo the A if you wish and still get an ecxcellent result.  if I remember correclty the dosages were 25mgs ephedra, 200mgs caffine and 325mgs of asparin...
but try that Redline and see how she does for you...Ive recommended it to dozens of people and they have liked it..

I haven't had to up the E part yet.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:44:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Redline is some crazy shit.  A buddy showed up at my house one night with a couple bottles of it and an hour later we were playing basketball in a wendy's parkinglot in the rain using trees for hoops.  We each had 1 bottle of the stuff.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:49:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Redline is some crazy shit.  A buddy showed up at my house one night with a couple bottles of it and an hour later we were playing basketball in a wendy's parkinglot in the rain using trees for hoops.  We each had 1 bottle of the stuff.

I think I want some of that stuff.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:53:55 PM EDT
[#10]
This stuff does work great....but the one thing Ive noticed about it, other then the great pump and the burst of energy is that it makes me shit my lungs out about 30 mins after I take it..

Quoted:
Try 2 or 3 scoops of NO Xplode before you workout or do some sort of cardio workout.  It will tune you up quickly.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:55:02 PM EDT
[#11]
If I remember right the bottle says to drink half and then evaluate yourself for 30 minutes.  If you dont have a heart attack, drink the other half.

NO Xplode has less nutcase results for me.  It gives lots of energy yet I still maintain a clear mind.  I can take it at work at lunch to workout and finish my day there.  Redline would lead to some sort of ceiling tile high jump from the cube walls that I dont have the proper camara crew to properly document.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
This stuff does work great....but the one thing Ive noticed about it, other then the great pump and the burst of energy is that it makes me shit my lungs out about 30 mins after I take it..

Quoted:

Thats when you know its time to hit the gym.  

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:13:22 PM EDT
[#13]
So take the Redline, drop dead and leave a sexy corpse?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:16:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:54:49 PM EDT
[#15]
This thread is worth returning from lurking. Felt my heart beating out of my chest when I was taking it. Not a good thing to take if you're a smoker.  It also made me very irratable. Im considering taking it again soon once I up my cardio and cut down on smoking. Hydroxycut and Exendrine (sp?) will make you lose weight if you're dedicated. Cuts your appetite by a great ammount and you will have a longer work out.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:30:45 AM EDT
[#16]
If you are in a reasonably physically healthy condition, you can use ephedra products that are

1000% more effective than "cutting" agents such as Hydroxycut which uses caffeine to stimulate

your system and then other ingredients to rid your body of water. Get ephedra on-line and don't listen to

the Nay-Saying sheeples. - Kool-Aid (LCA ts1337)
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#17]
So what is the legality of ephedra products these days?  I have heard conflicting reports on whether or not they became legal again.

Where would one recommend getting them?

Loved Ephedra based Xenadrine back in the day...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#18]
tag
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
So what is the legality of ephedra products these days?  I have heard conflicting reports on whether or not they became legal again.

Where would one recommend getting them?

Loved Ephedra based Xenadrine back in the day...

Ephedrine was never illegal.  Get you some Vasopro from here VASOPRO along with some caffeine and asprin and you'll be good to go.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:20:35 AM EDT
[#20]
you can get ephedra containing products again.  a judge overruled the FDAs ruling on the ban of ephedra.  the dosage is supposed to be a max of 10mg of ephedra now (25mg before, I believe)
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Do they make an ECA stack in a bottle, that sounds like the cats ass!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Do they make an ECA stack in a bottle, that sounds like the cats ass!

Not that I'm aware of.  It would be awsome if a company stepped up and sold a single pill that contained all 3 ingredients.  It's kind of a pain in the ass having 3 seperate ones.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Try REV it really knocks the pounds off and makes you poo like crazy.

Froogle it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you guys have the Redline in the 8oz bottles or the other kind?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:14:47 PM EDT
[#25]
i just started taking the NO explode last week. started with 1 scoop. then 2 and now 3 scoops. not really getting the desired results. will try 4 scoops next time and see if that works. i am 235 lbs so maybe 4 will do it. there was a company that used to sell some red capsules that had the E the C and the A, cant remember what they were called though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top