Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 12:08:53 PM EDT
U.S. Rep. J.D. Hayworth from Arizona said recently that Mexican President Vicente Fox should “shut up” about his opposition to a proposed U.S.-Mexico border fence.

I applaud Mr. Hayworth.  I think you should congratulate him on being bold enough to say out loud what the majority of Americans think.  It is really difficult for me to understand why the borders of this country are little more than lines on a map.  
-I want positive steps taken to close our borders to illegal immigration and terrorist infiltration.  
-I want illegal immigrants to be searched out and deported.
-I want illegal immigrants to be refered to as illegal immigrants, not guest workers or migrant labor or anything else, other than illegal immigrants.
-I want illegal immigrants who are caught in the Unites States to be permanently banned from citizenship, after due notice and opportunity to apply for citizenship.  If after six months for example, any illegal immigrant who has not appled for citizenship or a documented worker visa, should be permamently banned from ever being eligible for either.  
-I want any mention of Constitutional rights for illegal immigrants to be immediately corrected.  The Constitution covers citizens of the United States, not people who are here illegally.

I am, quite frankly, mad as hell about the representation the citizens of Indiana and the United States are receiving.  I am tired of political correctness and the unending string of welfare entitlements.  I want this country protected, I want taxes cut (not a reduction in growth, but cut), and I want government to be brought under control.

You can expect to hear more from me in the future, as I do not intend to remain silent about my views any longer.

Thank you for your attention, and best wishes for a healthy 2006.

Sincerely,

efpeter

What, if anything, do you do to let your representatives, state, local, federal, know how you feel?  I really am tired of all the BS slinging around these days, amd I am looking for ideas of how to use that anger constructively!

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Knock Knock Knock

Who is it?

goons

who?

hired goons.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:17:13 PM EDT
[#2]
YEAH!  Just shoot the bitch!
Legal Disclaimer: I do not advocate killing elected officials.  Torture, on the other hand...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:59:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
YEAH!  Just shoot the bitch!
Legal Disclaimer: I do not advocate killing elected officials.  Torture, on the other hand...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top