Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 10:21:40 PM EDT
Calving tonight.... and forever it seems...A few coyotes around....Had the Eotech mounted on the flattop(reciever).  Had to crawl down on it too hard for fast shots.  Had an idea.  Went to the house and picked up the dreaded RRA Entry Tac Carry Handle that I was about to attempt to cut down.

Dogs have left for now....Wont know till tomorrow night....

For an out of the truck gun I like the extra height.  I can pick up the reticle faster.

Low Speed, High Drag...Plus it looks dumb.  Can't wait to shoot at a rock tomorrow and see how far off I am.

Call me Retarded,  I'm glad I didn't cut it down today.

Thanks to my friend, Woody, who "loaned" me back my M4gery,  since these are his cows I am calving out.  After he has shot it, I see BRD coming his way.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:26:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't want mine any higher than it is with a LaRue mount on a flattop. It is even a little high for my taste.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:14:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I might have to try the LaRue...just an observation...3 more calves since last post...I love this time of year...new baby calves....$$$$
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:23:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one mounted on the A1 carry handle of my CAR, and love it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:50:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Can you still use the irons with the Eotech mounted that high up?

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:24:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Can you still use the irons with the Eotech mounted that high up?

Kharn

No...But I am shooting by spotlight or Surefire anyway....Can't see the irons, and it isn't life or death, except maybe for the bovines...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top