Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 5:11:26 AM EDT
Hi everyone.

Can you please say a prayer for my sister and her two girls? She just lost her only son a few months ago and I'd like for them to be able to start the new year with healing and happiness.

Thanks,
chelle

edited because I put a little too much information into the post and shouldn't have
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:26:21 AM EDT
[#1]
These families have my prayers.

God be with them and bless them in their sorrows.

Eric The(Prayerful)Hun
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:17:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Prayer sent.  Hope their new year tuns out fine.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:23:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I can do that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:51:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Will do and bump from page 4
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:52:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Prayer sent.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:54:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I will say a rosary in her honor and ask Mother Mary to watch over them.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:56:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank you!

I really don't know if my sister will ever get over it. She's just ... she doesn't even look like the same person.

For me ... it's very hard because we basically grew up together. I was ten when he was born and his father didn't want him so when my sister insisted that she have the baby, he divorced her. She came to live back home and Tim, my nephew, was like my little brother. But I have faith that he's in a better place and that this was meant to be ... I finally made peace with it.

My sister is just so damn angry and so depressed and so ... ready to go be with him. It's scary.

So thank you for the prayers.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:09:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Prayers offered.

Some advice, arrange for some professional grief counciling. Better that you do the research for the right doctor, personality & such and pay for the first visit. We as humans are not born with all the tools we need to cope with life. Unless we are taught or conditioned by experience, we don't know how to react. It doen't matter whether it's death, a car accident, an armed encounter, natural disaster etc. if you are not preconditioned to react, your mind can shut down or the individual can act in irrational ways because there is no "program" in the brain for the situation. Classic "deer in the headlights" reaction.

Gently lead her to some help and I hope she finds peace in this coming year.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:11:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I was ten when he was born and his father didn't want him so when my sister insisted that she have the baby, he divorced her.

I hope that father burns in Hell.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:21:10 AM EDT
[#10]
God's got P-mail.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:05:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Prayer done.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:13:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Amen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top