Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 1:06:28 PM EDT
I am in deep fried heaven right now.  Breaded and deep friend catfish nuggets and jalapeno poppers.  Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must.............have..............................discipline.............................................

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#1]
deep

fried

bacon

(try it!)
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I ate all my catfish and jalapenos.........still have some of my ranch/salsa/cayenne pepper dipping sauce left.  Better make some more!!  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Can I come over?

Better yet, can YOU come over here?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi every one. My name is passgas55 and it has been 1 week since I ate deep fried food. That is a no no on my diet. 1 week so far and the wife says she can see a diffrence in me. Sell the deep frier on ebay.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Buy a pork loin.

Season with anything that tastes good.

Wrap in thick hickory bacon,hold bacon with toothpicks.

Deep fry in peanut oil.

Enjoy,
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#6]
CAn't you fry stuff in like Olive oil or something healthy?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top