Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/30/2005 11:53:34 AM EDT
On my license, the thin coat of plastic that protects the card had a few bubbles of air under it. I wouldn't usually care, but now the plastic has worn off. Since the plastic has the state DMV watermark on it, should I contact the DMV and ask them to replace it, or just leave it be?
Top Top