Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/30/2005 1:46:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/30/2005 1:47:07 AM EDT by JasonM33]
Does anyone know the best place to get good quality BDU's. Let me stop there and say that I know I could get 4 or 5 brand new sets for free if I joined the Marines. He he he. With that said I'm specifically looking for......

Vietnam tiger stripe

CCU desert (I understand these are the 3 color desert pattern with some of the ACU upgrades)

ACU (real deal not true spec)

Thanks for any input you guys have. From what I have seen there is a lot of stuff out there but it varies in qulity an price. I'm trying to avoid ebay for several reason. As for what I plan to use them for? I'm not presently disposed to discuss those operations. :)

Again I thank you all for your attention.

-Jason M
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:33:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JasonM33:
As for what I plan to use them for? I'm not presently disposed to discuss those operations. :)

-Jason M

We already know all the details of your secret airsoft "ops", our moles are hard at work within your organization.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:31:41 AM EDT
locally, here in northern virginia, there's a place called "full metal jacket". they sell propper cammies, the best in the biz. they have real acu's for $48/ea, deserts for $25/ea, rip stop woodlands for $20/ea. they also have the twill advisor tigers and bdu cut tigers but i'm not sure of the cost.

they have a website and toll free number if you wanna give 'em a call...fullmetaljacket.com
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:52:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hardcorps1775:
locally, here in northern virginia, there's a place called "full metal jacket". they sell propper cammies, the best in the biz. they have real acu's for $48/ea, deserts for $25/ea, rip stop woodlands for $20/ea. they also have the twill advisor tigers and bdu cut tigers but i'm not sure of the cost.

they have a website and toll free number if you wanna give 'em a call...fullmetaljacket.com

damn, they do have some good prices for Proppers....$23.81

SteyrAug needs to do a group buy again. (That was SA that did it a few years ago, right?)
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:09:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:01:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/30/2005 11:04:41 AM EDT by JasonM33]
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll check out fullmetaljacket.com out.

Garand_Shooter..............He he. No airsoft for me. Although I've heard of airsoft I don't really know what the hell it is. Paintball? Plastic bullets? I'm getting some new bdu's for hunting and plinking in the desert. I was just being a smart ass because I watched Apocalypse Now yesturday.

-Jason M

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:04:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:06:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Chokey:
Brigade Quartermasters

What do you guys think of their new TACPAT pattern?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:26:26 PM EDT
Not bad. Not bad at all. The digital stuff is growing on me.

-Jason M
Top Top