Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 1:46:17 AM EDT
Does anyone know the best place to get good quality BDU's.   Let me stop there and say that I know I could get 4 or 5 brand new sets for free if I joined the Marines.  He he he.  With that said I'm specifically looking for......

Vietnam tiger stripe

CCU desert (I understand these are the 3 color desert pattern with some of the ACU upgrades)

ACU (real deal not true spec)

Thanks for any input you guys have.  From what I have seen there is a lot of stuff out there but it varies in qulity an price.  I'm trying to avoid ebay for several reason.  As for what I plan to use them for?  I'm not presently disposed to discuss those operations.  :)

Again I thank you all for your attention.

-Jason M
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:33:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
 As for what I plan to use them for?  I'm not presently disposed to discuss those operations.  :)

-Jason M

We already know all the details of your secret airsoft "ops", our moles are hard at work within your organization.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:31:41 AM EDT
[#2]
locally, here in northern virginia, there's a place called "full metal jacket". they sell propper cammies, the best in the biz. they have real acu's for $48/ea, deserts for $25/ea, rip stop woodlands for $20/ea. they also have the twill advisor tigers and bdu cut tigers but i'm not sure of the cost.

they have a website and toll free number if you wanna give 'em a call...fullmetaljacket.com
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:52:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
locally, here in northern virginia, there's a place called "full metal jacket". they sell propper cammies, the best in the biz. they have real acu's for $48/ea, deserts for $25/ea, rip stop woodlands for $20/ea. they also have the twill advisor tigers and bdu cut tigers but i'm not sure of the cost.

they have a website and toll free number if you wanna give 'em a call...fullmetaljacket.com

damn, they do have some good prices for Proppers....$23.81

SteyrAug needs to do a group buy again. (That was SA that did it a few years ago, right?)
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:09:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:01:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies guys.  I'll check out fullmetaljacket.com out.

Garand_Shooter..............He he.  No airsoft for me.  Although I've heard of airsoft I don't really know what the hell it is.  Paintball?  Plastic bullets?  I'm getting some new bdu's for hunting and plinking in the desert.  I was just being a smart ass because I watched Apocalypse Now yesturday.  

-Jason M

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:06:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Brigade Quartermasters

What do you guys think of their new TACPAT pattern?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Not bad.  Not bad at all.  The digital stuff is growing on me.

-Jason M
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top