Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:48:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Sex toys and acessories... The girlfriend wants to sell 'em. I hope it doesn't turn out like MK.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I thinking  about starting a company to sell firearms and accessories . Looking for rep's! Who's in?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I thinking  about starting a company to sell firearms and accessories . Looking for rep's! Who's in?

I bought some stuff from a guy who did that before the crackdown on home FFLs. He'd hold a man's party every couple of months. He was Oakland, Ca. LEO with an FFL, so he'd show some of the more interesting police training videos, tell stories about calls he'd been on, go over camping/survival tips, talk about self defense issues, and then sell/take orders for guns, Maglights, camping gear etc. Lots of fun.  I don't know if he made any money at it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:40:13 PM EDT
[#4]
So maybe my wife will wake up to the fact that after 4 years of this MK shit, taking a loss every year, that she wasn't meant to become a millionaire selling this crap?  My wife is almost as big of a cult member as the Colt guys here.

Oh yeah, the "facial" reference makes me giggle every time she says it.  The funniest part is that she doesn't realize that it is a double entendre.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:25:50 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife did for a while, she sold a bit but it ended up being a good tax write off.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top