User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:55:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This past fall, a "pre-ban" COLT AR-15, for $2,000.

You do know Colt collectors still pay premium prices for Green label rifles right?

I'm sure he also knows that in some States they are still "Pre Ban"!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I do.  In fact I quit using my pre-94 AR mags to preserve them for someone who needs them more than I in a banned state.  That would look great at the gunshow.  
"PREBAN USGI AR MAGS - $30 EACH"
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Candles
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#4]
airsofts
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:24:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw a guy walking around with an H&R break open 12 gauge shotgun (walmart special for $89) that had a no-shit 6 foot barrel on it.  He had a for sale sign sticking out of the top of it.  I'm not sure if he was selling it as an anti-aircraft weapon or what?!?!?!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#6]
The fucking brady asswipes came to the funshow a bought a FiveseveN, I wish I could find out the dealers name, I would paste it up for all to see. He could have refused the sale based on their being a Washington, DC based group! It is illegal for any DC citizens or organizations to have a handgun.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Bondo bullets for a large caliber replica of a pre 1900 rifled cannon.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:44:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do.  In fact I quit using my pre-94 AR mags to preserve them for someone who needs them more than I in a banned state.  That would look great at the gunshow.  
"PREBAN USGI AR MAGS - $30 EACH"

I understand the point, but how do you tell them from post '04 mags?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Well it wasn't funny, kind of interesting actually, but a guy selling videos of busty women in bikinis firing machineguns - with a small TV and VCR playing them as a sales pitch.  Lot's of jiggling  and brass flying as I recall.  Saw it at one gun show and haven't seen him since.

Shame, really.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmm...overpriced stuff is mostly the norm around here.

How about a HK91 with a Tasco scope and a claw mount for $3900 bucks?

Or a  M4-gery with a huge scope, two weapon lights, a laser and a claimed MOA of less then 1" at 100 yds in pitch black conditions?

Maybe all the gold plated fake knives, beenie babys, leather biker clothes, or the santa clause going around trying to get all the little kids to sign up for the NRA?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:14:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I understand the point, but how do you tell them from post '04 mags?

The lack of any date, LEO restrictions, or CAGE code stamping on the magazine body.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:22:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Self explanatory, probably laughing all the way to the bank though

tacoma4x4.no-ip.com/AR15s/gunshow3.jpg

Jerky is out, soup is in!

tacoma4x4.no-ip.com/AR15s/gunshow7.jpg

Damn, they got taters at your gunshow?

That's a high quality gathering right there.  The best we can do is 3 day old hot dogs, beef jerky, and flat coke.

There's a joke here somewhere, he could team up with the WW2 German war stuff and become the "Soup Nazi"
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:26:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Well it wasn't funny, kind of interesting actually, but a guy selling videos of busty women in bikinis firing machineguns - with a small TV and VCR playing them as a sales pitch.  Lot's of jiggling  and brass flying as I recall.  Saw it at one gun show and haven't seen him since.

Shame, really.

That guy is at every show around here selling hellfire triggers.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:57:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Shame, really.

He was in Dallas next to the guy showing the video clips from "dog -gone" - close ups of ground-hogs/prairie-dogs getting ripped in half or turned inside out from hi-vel 22's of several calibers.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:10:32 AM EDT
[#15]
We get a guy here, with a thick German Accent selling Nazi shit.
Flags, posters, books, etc etc...

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:31:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
condoms.

Yuck thats worse than trigger locks!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:36:11 AM EDT
[#17]
The SS picture book "When All Our Brothers Were Silent" for $800.  Also saw a G43 someone had hacked to fire 7.92kurz.  

Then there are the jewelry cleaners and trucker hats hawkers.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Hey! That's me in the hat right under the Air! Should I turn in my man card now?

Jewelry woman, aluminum welder guy, BBQ sauce guy, super cleaner solution people, the guy selling the remote control flying "foam" frisbee thing.

Oh, yeah, the guy selling the same damn over priced "Colt" ARs & accesories for the last 3 years.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:54:24 AM EDT
[#19]
One of the stores in Waldorf, MD, is a "Gun and Furniture store".
Yeap, walk right in, shop for a Rem 700 and a new futon at the same time.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:10:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
One of the stores in Waldorf, MD, is a "Gun and Furniture store".
Yeap, walk right in, shop for a Rem 700 and a new futon at the same time.

Kharn

Yeah, but do they have "gun furniture"?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#21]
If you're looking for a speculum, you can always get one at the Indy 1500 show from the guy selling the medical and chemistry stuff.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:35:51 AM EDT
[#22]
The magnet insole lady. I havent been to a gunshow in along time. The only thing I used to go for was ammo and books from the paladin press type guy. well NM i take that back. I got my SAR1 at one for 325 and My SA85M for abouts 350. I like the lady that sells parts for ARs too. i used to get small parts from her. I once at her table swapped stocks on a guys AR, he came in with a collapser, this was before the ban expired, swapped it for a fixed entry type. Have you ever tried to do something like that without a bench to set it on, tricky stuff
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:44:12 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey! That's me in the hat right under the Air! Should I turn in my man card now?

Jewelry woman, aluminum welder guy, BBQ sauce guy, super cleaner solution people, the guy selling the remote control flying "foam" frisbee thing.

Oh, yeah, the guy selling the same damn over priced "Colt" ARs & accesories for the last 3 years.

Yeah that was the Raleigh show November 19th, no cameras allowed but took the pics with my camera phone.  Got to learn to keep my finger away from the lens
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#24]
IBTCKDAB/RUSF
(In Before The Colt Koolaid Drinkers and Bushmaster/RRA Upstarts Start Fighting)

Doh, too late!

Medical magnets
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:18:18 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This past fall, a "pre-ban" COLT AR-15, for $2,000.

You do know Colt collectors still pay premium prices for Green label rifles right?

MMMMmmm! Lime Kool-Aid!

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
If you're looking for a speculum, you can always get one at the Indy 1500 show from the guy selling the medical and chemistry stuff.

Kinky.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:33:23 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Shame, really.

Sounds like Rock N Roll 3. Got it cheap on VHS years ago. One girl, just finished shooting an M16, starts to pose and sweeps the camera with finger on the trigger and who knows if the gun was empty. LOL, if I was the camera guy, I'd operate the camera via remote.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top