Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 4:04:11 PM EDT
Littered with all sorts of crap from mexico, (saw a bunch of Chicklee gum) it was a creek bed and would be one helluva a way to come to the USA probably would take forever to make it too.

I was shooting up a storm into this hill with some 33rd Glock mags and I look up and see a border patrol, then a few seconds later I see another border patrol right next to him. At that point I figured I should probably stop shooting.  They just waived and drove right by, they seem like good guys.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was shooting up a storm into this hill with some 33rd Glock mags and I look up and see a border patrol, then a few seconds later I see another border patrol right next to him.

They should pass a law making it mandatory to buy three 33rd Glock mags if you buy a G17, G19 or G26.  

Even Walmart is in on the conspiracy:  3 X 33rd mags + 1 in the pipe = 100rnd 9mm Value Pack.  Coincidence?  I think not!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:15:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you get stalked by a coyote like this guy?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Goddamn it fucking asshole!!!!!

Fuckin spilled my goddamn drink all over my shirt!!!!

DONT CLICK ON THAT FUCKING LINK

- rem

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

- rem

Quoted:

hahah   got me also..

i feel retarded ....  trying to listen to the sounds...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

- rem

Quoted:

You can also thank the guy who IM'ed me so he wouldn't spoil it for you.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:40:24 PM EDT
[#6]
The hills on Ft Huachuca, Az are loaded with trails.  There is trash galore all over the place. And all this is on Military Property.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:41:19 PM EDT
[#7]
That link got me about 6 months ago at around 2:30 AM. The trails looks just like one I walk in Van Horn, TX when hunting Javalina so I was all into it. I nearly shit my pants.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:45:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Littered with all sorts of crap from mexico, (saw a bunch of Chicklee gum) it was a creek bed and would be one helluva a way to come to the USA probably would take forever to make it too.

I was shooting up a storm into this hill with some 33rd Glock mags and I look up and see a border patrol, then a few seconds later I see another border patrol right next to him. At that point I figured I should probably stop shooting.  They just waived and drove right by, they seem like good guys.

Next time take a 300. mag.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

- rem

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:47:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Next time take a 300. mag.

You better believe I had a rifle!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top