Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/29/2005 4:04:11 PM EDT
Littered with all sorts of crap from mexico, (saw a bunch of Chicklee gum) it was a creek bed and would be one helluva a way to come to the USA probably would take forever to make it too.

I was shooting up a storm into this hill with some 33rd Glock mags and I look up and see a border patrol, then a few seconds later I see another border patrol right next to him. At that point I figured I should probably stop shooting. They just waived and drove right by, they seem like good guys.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:10:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1911greg:
I was shooting up a storm into this hill with some 33rd Glock mags and I look up and see a border patrol, then a few seconds later I see another border patrol right next to him.

They should pass a law making it mandatory to buy three 33rd Glock mags if you buy a G17, G19 or G26.

Even Walmart is in on the conspiracy: 3 X 33rd mags + 1 in the pipe = 100rnd 9mm Value Pack. Coincidence? I think not!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:15:00 PM EDT
Did you get stalked by a coyote like this guy?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:29:53 PM EDT
Goddamn it fucking asshole!!!!!

Fuckin spilled my goddamn drink all over my shirt!!!!

DONT CLICK ON THAT FUCKING LINK

- rem

Originally Posted By PromptCritical:

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:32:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By remedy:

- rem

hahah got me also..

i feel retarded .... trying to listen to the sounds...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:34:01 PM EDT

- rem

You can also thank the guy who IM'ed me so he wouldn't spoil it for you.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:40:24 PM EDT
The hills on Ft Huachuca, Az are loaded with trails. There is trash galore all over the place. And all this is on Military Property.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:41:19 PM EDT
That link got me about 6 months ago at around 2:30 AM. The trails looks just like one I walk in Van Horn, TX when hunting Javalina so I was all into it. I nearly shit my pants.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:45:34 PM EDT

Littered with all sorts of crap from mexico, (saw a bunch of Chicklee gum) it was a creek bed and would be one helluva a way to come to the USA probably would take forever to make it too.

I was shooting up a storm into this hill with some 33rd Glock mags and I look up and see a border patrol, then a few seconds later I see another border patrol right next to him. At that point I figured I should probably stop shooting. They just waived and drove right by, they seem like good guys.

Next time take a 300. mag.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:06:33 PM EDT

- rem

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:47:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By nightowl7:

Next time take a 300. mag.

You better believe I had a rifle!
Top Top