Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do you see me complaining about Jose Padillia?

Actually, terrorist or not, the handling of the Padilla case was pretty atrocious.  I don't see how you can arrest an American citizen on US soil and hold him in a Navy brig without a lawyer based on secret evidence for 3 years.  There's simply no way to justify that without utterly shitting on the constitution.  

Actually, he traveled to Afghanistan to receive training from a terrorist organization (that is a sworn enemy of the United States) for the purpose of waging war against the United States. As I understand it, this is a violation of federal law which invalidates your citizenship and this is even printed on your passport.

Allegedly.

Innocent until proven guilty remember?

A citizen gets his day in court, a trial by peers. After that they can strip away many rights, but not before.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:58:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I still don't see anyone supporting terrorist muslims.  Can you quote someones who says "I support terrorists" or anything on those lines.  Since you see so many, I'm sure you can give me a hand here.

Not out right, but there are many that sure are apologist for the terrorist muslims.

Specifically, I am refering to the views on the patriot act and how readily some of you accept whatever the NYT prints.

If this does not apply to you then you should not be concerned.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You people always this friendly towards new members?

Bah. We're taking it easy on you.

Thats what i was thinking, this guy thinks this is hard LOL?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Who supports what now?
Muslim terrorists?
Or Achmed Sixpack who works his 7-11 franchise and bothers no one?

I support the latter..to hell with the former.

Chances are that Achmed goes to a local mosque that sends fund back to the terrorist.

So yes, he too is an enemy.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:04:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Imbroglio?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Seriously..what's the matter with you people?

Who the hell are you and why should we care what you think?

BTW, "conservative" does not mean what you think it means.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#7]
A general attack using terms such as "so many of you", "you people", etc. only serves to show you do not care to debate ideas but choose to "sound the alarm".  Try and find a specific target for your wrath and make your argument.  I for one would like to see the traitors outed.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:07:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Color me ignorant, but just because the NYT claims they have anonymous 'leakers' claiming xy and z about warrantless wiretaps and massive NSA programs....why should anyone believe them?

Seriously, what proof do they provide? NONE. Naming anonymous sources to leak a super top secret intelligence gathering operation which, by definition leaves no 'finger prints' is like claiming that the government has a super secret UFO base on Neptune. You can affirm it, but you can't prove it.

I have read about Echelon - and the fact that the same NYT had no cow during the 1990's tells me that whether any program ACTUALLY EXISTS or is pure science fiction, it's either already been done and is legal or is fiction.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#9]
trolling, personl attacks, racial comments......  pick one
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top