BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:08:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Every chick who loves horses is fucking crazy... I've dated 3, never again.  When I see a woman talk to a horse it makes me want to vomit.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:25:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Every chick who loves horses is fucking crazy... I've dated 3, never again.  When I see a woman talk to a horse it makes me want to vomit.

How is that different from these guys who treat dogs like friends/children ????

ckmorley
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:26:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
horses have huge wangs

Ah, women are into bestiality.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:27:49 AM EDT
[#4]
horses have big tongues
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:28:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
probably a simliar phenomenon as with MEN and Motorcycles...which I don't seem to understand either and I am a man (where do I turn in my card).

Yes, you'd better turn in your man card and get a horse!  

I don't like horses. NEVER did. We used to have several. They were bitchy and twitchy and would often do their own thing and leave you up the creek -- just like women. That's why women like horses. Whereas my motorcycles have always done exactly what I "told" them to do. And that's the way I like it!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:36:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:51:04 AM EDT
[#7]
You have all missed the answer.  It's the SADDLE HORN that attracts them, not the horse.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:51:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Horses are big.

I don't like heights, therefore I'm short.  Small enough to be a jockey if I lost a few lbs.  

Horses scare the pooh out of me.

They are also expensive as hell.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:59:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Women ride horses so they have an excuse for losing their virginity. Riding over rough terrain causes the hymen to tear.

So does running, walking, jumping, falling, or just about any other conceivable rough-ish activity.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Horse meat isn't bad,  I like it with BBQ sauce.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:37:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Women have a thing about horses?  What?!  I didn't get the memo...WTH have I been missing out on all these years?  SOMEBODY FILL ME IN!!!

Hmmm, legs spread, big warm muscular thing between your thighs, rhythmic motion . . . . . .

They put out a memo on those flexible showerheads, too. Look in your inbox.

The Mr. came to me a couple of weeks ago and told me he wanted us to go horseback riding.  I looked at him like he had two heads.  

And you probably wanted to argue with both of them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:44:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The serious "Horse Chicks" that I know tend to be very independent and care more about their stock than anything else.  

Oh man, have I been waiting for this thread, ever since someone earlier this year had mentioned he was dating a girl with some horses.  To that end, let me explain the rating system to the uninitiated:

----->  The horse (s)
-----> You.

In the other thread mentioned, one response was about find the ex-G/F blowing a horse.  Wild...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#13]
story time from a few years ago when I worked in an office environment.....

One former coworker (3/4 whacko bitch) was a horse chick.  Pretty much an over the top horse chick.  

The setting was the office lunch room.  It had a small kitchen off to the side with the dining area adjacent.  One spring day horse chick was describing in great expressive detail what she had to do to gather a semen sample from her stud for use on a mare in another state.  Several other women were listening with GREAT fascination. Several with mouths open & minds wandering in fantacy.  Some were asking VERY direct questions such as "how much, how big, how long, what if, does he like it?"

I stepped from the kitchen area (they didn't realize I was in there) into the dining area and said loudly "LADIES you all seem rather enthralled with her story."   Suddenly they are all looking at each other, faces BEAT red & they were sqirming in their chairs.  Nervious laughter erupted.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Do not question it, Grasshopper. Simply learn to ride. Doors will open for you.  

rarely do I find myself in agreement with rodent, but +1
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:20:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
story time from a few years ago when I worked in an office environment.....

One former coworker (3/4 whacko bitch) was a horse chick.

So I don't get it. Were you saying that she is 1/4 male?  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#16]
I thought it had to do with horses being like the ideal man as far as some women are concerned:
Big, strong, high endurance, obediant, and mute...

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
horses have huge wangs

There's a cheaper and low maitainence alternative to that...

{BEWARE}

www.zoofur.com/horsetoys.html

Check out the "Thor" model.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#18]
We have a saying, for just these occasions:

"You can love you pets .... you just can't LOVE your pets."

That is ....... unless you're getting tipped by horny college guys watching you in a bar in a small town in Mexico. Then its just a job!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:52:49 PM EDT
[#19]
I've been reading this thread for a day or two and I guess I just don't understand the whole "chick thing" that you're so curious about.

The type of riding I do is predominately a man's sport.  Roping, etc.

The chicks that are into it can be some major hotties.

If you're referring to the English riding stuff, yeah that's predominately chicks, but  overall pretty normal people.  You find wack jobs in every facet of life.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
At least we know what the deal was with Catherine the Great and horses.

Actually that was propaganda made up by the Poles who resented Russian control of their country during Catherine's time on the throne.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
horses have huge wangs

There's a cheaper and low maitainence alternative to that...

{BEWARE}

www.zoofur.com/horsetoys.html

Check out the "Thor" model.

Man I don't even want to know what you were searching for when you found that site.

+1 on Paul's statement. Chicks who are really into horses tend to be a little wacked out.

Obvious exceptions of course but the ones I've dated and known have been about as emotionally stable as most of the strippers I've known. Draw your own conclusions.

Gotta say though....she's never looked better...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Most are nuts.I know.I married one.
But ALL have incredible,gripping thighs!

MMMMMM Grippng thighs.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:06:02 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Warning: "horse chicks" (i.e., girls/women who are "into" horses) tend to be looney (more than usual).  

-Troy

+

+1000000000

Brian
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I've been reading this thread for a day or two and I guess I just don't understand the whole "chick thing" that you're so curious about.

The type of riding I do is predominately a man's sport.  Roping, etc.

The chicks that are into it can be some major hotties.

If you're referring to the English riding stuff, yeah that's predominately chicks, but  overall pretty normal people.  You find wack jobs in every facet of life.

I think he was referring to the general fascination with equine stuff from persons of the female persuasion. Most every little girl wants a pony. And many want a horse when they grow-up. There sure are a lot of "pony"-loving little girls around this place.   I prefer snakes of the bushmaster variety.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Well Red-Label,

I think he was referring to the general fascination with equine stuff from persons of the female persuasion. Most every little girl wants a pony. And many want a horse when they grow-up. There sure are a lot of "pony"-loving little girls around this place.  I prefer snakes of the bushmaster variety.

You must not get out much if you think a fascination with horses is a chick thing.

Horses and the horse industry is still a male dominated activity.  From fox hunting and jumping for the english riding set to rodeo events, ranch work, mountain pack trips, feed lot work, trail guides etc., etc.

Yeah, the "hobby horse" thing is dominated by females, and is a huge industry, but men still rule the day, especially in the west.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:40:36 PM EDT
[#27]
You're right... I really don't get-out much.

But I do know that fascination with ponies is for "little girls"...    
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:49:24 PM EDT
[#28]
I did not read every reply so someone may have already said this.

My theory is that females enjoy controlling  (and that is the key word)  a large, live, breathing, powerful animal  between their legs.    
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Well Red,

But I do know that fascination with ponies is for "little girls"...  

I guess I'll have to come clean and admit I'm a repressed little girl
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Because they are easier to mount then the
washing machine during the spin cycle

No kidding  and the jack-off that designed the mans bicycle never had a chain slip off a sprocket!!!

The girls bicycle is a better design!!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top