Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:25:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Yay!!!  It's after 1am!  I can pop more IB Profen!

w00t!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:29:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am now seriously considering when my boss comes in tomorrow to tell her that I QUIT.

I am tired of dealing with stupid people.
I am tired of working with losers.
I am tired of bosses who don't give a shit about their employees.

I am just plain tired of everything.

i know exactly how you feel.

i walked off the job august 5 of this year decided to go back to collage and do a career change.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:29:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm going to try to sleep now.

Goodnight all.

Big old +1 Im tired as the dickens.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:32:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Goodnight all.

Big old +1 Im tired as the dickens.

Goodnight and Goodnight.

I'm gonna crash too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:38:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Goodnight all.

I dont belive ya.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#6]
12 hours later I'm awake again.  I'm glad everything got there ok.  I wish it had gotten there quicker.  Yeah, you can tell everyone if you want.

Quoted:

Quoted:
and here

Hi IT!!

Picked up package today.

You ROCK!!

Can I tell everybody how great you are?

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:34:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was talkin' to a buddy of mine on AIM about random crap, this is more or less how it happened.

Him: oh yeah, sorry about the bad news
Me: what?
Him: About Megan
Me: bad news?
Him: Yeah, I guess her and JD are trying to get back together
Me: why am I not surprised.....

How did he find out?

Ran into her at Eat N Park.  Now that I think about it, I probably should've asked how it came up.  And yelled at him for not putting in a good word.  Oh well, guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Yeah, Unless you know first hand, you don't really know.

Hope it works out.

Haha, talked to him today.  Aparrantly she told him that her and her old boyfriend were talking and he took it to mean "talking" like they were a couple.  She meant having a conversation, and was actually complaining about him some more.  She also "excitedly mentioned" (his words)  that I had asked her to dinner.  Either way, I'm going to take the words of Demo Dick to heart, and I Will Not Fail.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:37:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was talkin' to a buddy of mine on AIM about random crap, this is more or less how it happened.

Him: oh yeah, sorry about the bad news
Me: what?
Him: About Megan
Me: bad news?
Him: Yeah, I guess her and JD are trying to get back together
Me: why am I not surprised.....

How did he find out?

Ran into her at Eat N Park.  Now that I think about it, I probably should've asked how it came up.  And yelled at him for not putting in a good word.  Oh well, guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Yeah, Unless you know first hand, you don't really know.

Hope it works out.

Haha, talked to him today.  Aparrantly she told him that her and her old boyfriend were talking and he took it to mean "talking" like they were a couple.  She meant having a conversation, and was actually complaining about him some more.  She also "excitedly mentioned" (his words)  that I had asked her to dinner.  Either way, I'm going to take the words of Demo Dick to heart, and I Will Not Fail.

I called the same buddy tonight to see if he wanted to come over and drink some beers.  His response was that he was on his way to watch a movie with his girlfriend.  And the girl I asked out.  And her ex-boyfriend
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I am here drinking another crappy beer because tomarrow is payday. I don't have anything else to vent/ rant  or whine about
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#10]
yo
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top