Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2001 12:08:04 AM EDT
Hello,

I've been reading this board for ages and I've finally decided to sign up.  Please don't tear the newbie a new one.  My question is, where can I find a military style vertical foregrip for my Armalite EA 15 (basically like a CAR 15).  I saw one at the Del Mar gun show (San Diego) a while back but the guy wouldn't sell it to me.  I had to settle for a $500.00 Beta C-mag-had to get it while I still could.
    FYI, I need it to fit the round, double heat shield handguards.  I think it attackes like the Harris Bipod adapter does.  I don't want the Bushmaster "Thompson style" foregrip.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply SGB.

Yeah I've been considering one of those Knight's Rail systems but I really have no use for it.  I have lasers on my Remington 870 (for extra intimidation) and on my Glock 21 (guy at the gun show talked me into it).  I end up spending my more time replacing/charging batteries than actually using the lasers.  Also I have a fixed carry handle so any accessories I attach to the rail would probably be blocked.  What I'm looing for is a plain Jane foreward T grip that attaches directly to the round hand guards.  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP though.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 8:24:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Right here, Im going to try to get over there this afternoon.

[url]www.advanced-armament.com/accessories___services.html#m4rail[/url]

[beer]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you HighlandMac!

This is great.  I didn't even know this accessory existed. I was actually thinking of shelling out substantially more money for a Surefire forend, not to mention the afformentioned vertical grip.  The accessory you introduced me to will fullfil all my needs and save me some money.  Thanks again HighlandMac, and thanks AR15.com.  WHAT A GREAT SITE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top