Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow.

I had no idea I was going to be on MTV.

The girl who bought the gun after an attack attends the local University.

No autographs or flash photography please....

you were on the show? If you were Can you sue them for this?

He could probably get a semi auto out of the law suit.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

They were filming in a public place. I don't believe they required a release from every person that was in the background.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
He could probably get a semi auto out of the law suit.

Can I get me one of them fancy semi-autos that shoot three at a time???

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:28:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They were filming in a public place. I don't believe they required a release from every person that was in the background.

Oh see I have no idea. I was just wondering.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:56:16 AM EDT
[#5]
It could have been a lot worse, I think the hunter was showed in a very good light, and the CCW girl wasnt that bad (except a few minor things, such as never saying her permit arrived, or showing her leaving the gun behind when she went to the bar).  Not everyone with a CCW carries daily, so that cant really be held against her, but that disarming training at the end was retarded.

"Lucky" the gangbanger was prosecuted under NJ law for the MG, not federal. He wouldnt have gotten 3 years or parole in 10mo if he had been prosecuted at the federal level.

I thought the paralyzed guy's comments "there's no bears in LA, we hunt people" were quite forward, and lets people know the mentality of the gangs in LA.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#6]
i'm watching it right now.  i just love how it opens up with "gangstas"..."people be talkin' stupid round' here, and they ain't be knowing what you got hidden under your shirt, know what i'm sayin'?"

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Watching it right now.  I missed the first 20 minutes though.  Anyone wanna fill me in on what I missed?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:47:53 PM EDT
[#8]
They show the chick from VA with her gun in her pocketbook at a bar...Don't think her CCW came unless it was 45 days later...also the Bar/CCW thing is a no-go in VA.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#9]
<-----------
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:58:12 AM EDT
[#10]
can anyone name the guns she was trying out there is one thats stands out and i cant figure out
what it is
1 i know she ended up with a sig
2 she fondled a S&W long barrel revolver
3 there was a polymer pistol it only shown a split second while she held it but it wasnt a glock,kel-tec,khar,sig pro,XD,or taurus what could be left it looked sweet but I have no idea what it was
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:04:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
can anyone name the guns she was trying out there is one thats stands out and i cant figure out
what it is
3 there was a polymer pistol it only shown a split second while she held it but it wasnt a glock,kel-tec,khar,sig pro,XD,or taurus what could be left it looked sweet but I have no idea what it was

I thought she ended up with a Kahr.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:27:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
what it is

No, she ended up with a Kahr.

She appeared to have handled a Kel-Tech pistol as well. Thank God she passed on that one.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:28:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
They show the chick from VA with her gun in her pocketbook at a bar...Don't think her CCW came unless it was 45 days later...also the Bar/CCW thing is a no-go in VA.

Seeing her with that gun made me want to find the poor girl and give her some actual weapons training.

She needs it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top