Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 7:31:32 PM EDT
Too many of my tools have mysteriously disappeared over the years, while I've seen tools that looked like mine in co-worker's toolboxes.

I've like to engrave my name onto all my tools, but I have no idea where to start.  Anyone have an engraver that they know will be able to write on hardened tools such as screw drivers and pliers?  What brand/model?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Any engraver will work, got one at fred meyers. But since I got a dremel, I just use that for everything. And when you do engrave your tools try to put your mark in a secret spot. My old job people would sand off marks if they saw them .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top