Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2001 3:28:53 PM EDT
Had some new neighbors move in last week, caught them stealing my chile pikins in the back yard. I asked them to leave them alone, well, they didn't. So, today, right after they washed and waxed their brand new truck, I went out and mowed my dirt around the plants, (next to their truck)   MY bad,,,, next time I'll have to think of something else if they keep stealing my peppers.

[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:39:14 PM EDT
[#1]
You BAD boy,my neighbor use let their F#%KEN dog crap in my yard!I use to return it to their front porch.... [0:)]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You BAD boy,my neighbor use let their F#%KEN dog crap in my yard!I use to return it to their front porch.... [0:)]
View Quote

I don't blame you. When my pup goes next door, I follow with a shovel, she thinks I'm gonna beat her, little stink
KenS
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
my mom's nextdoor neighbor once complained that the rain water was running from our driveway to his and flooding his basement (old neighborhood, old houses).  so the sweet thing she is builds a concrete "dam" to funnel the water down our driveway to the street and into the city sewer system.

a couple of weeks later he's complaining about this.  and then that.  and then one more thing.  finally, he's complaining that the privacy fence between our driveways is hinering his ability to back up in his driveway (he's usually drunk anyway).  she's so fed up she goes out with a sledgehammer and knocks the concrete dam away.  all but the last part...which when it's the only piece there funnels all the water directly to his house!
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#4]
kens when that pup of yours is big enough, let him do the work for you. I think one bite in the ass and they won't come near your house again.[}:D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I have found that placing some of thier dogs crap right under the driver's door handle of the car they drive the most gets favorable responses, especially early on a Monday morning so they grab it when they are in a hurry to get to work. Usually they wipe it on thier pants before they realize what it is. This method is especially effective on inconsiderate apartment dwellers.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 9:50:21 PM EDT
[#6]
What I hate, is when my actions can be misinterpreted.  If your neighbors keep stealing your peppers, then when they are outside and looking at you, take an egg, throw it directly at the truck, and say "leave my f*cking peppers alone!".  They might think you're insane.  But they won't continue stealing your peppers while thinking you're an idiot for mowing your dirt.  [:D]

Link Posted: 8/4/2001 9:58:54 PM EDT
[#7]
This always works for me when a neighbor steals MY chiles.

First, while they are away skin their most beloved pet and crucify it upside down on their front lawn, next when they arrive home from work, set it on fire.  Then wearing nothing but socks rant and rave about how you demand satisfaction.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh, I almost forgot... There's this "skin the pet and burn it" thing you can do as well.  I forgot some of it, I think a cross is involved, someone help me out here.

OHHHHH!!!, thanks dude! Ya beat me to it!

okay, a little bit much,... but talking to them really, really should get your point across.  If they don't get it then commence the retribution phase.

btw.... super glue does wonders to car and house door locks.

Link Posted: 8/4/2001 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#9]
First you take a wheel and sink it in concrete.  Then you get a steel post, fill it with concrete and weld it on to your mailbo...oops, wrong thread.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 10:26:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 11:49:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Sure would be a shame if the oil was missing in that nice new truck!! [;)]hehe
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#12]
take some vinegar and baking soda and make a small , non-lethal land mine, I forgot exactly how they work but I can e-mail you some blueprints....
-Chuck,
 they are funny as heck!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top