Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:43:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Some Americans need hyphens in their names, because only part of them has come over; but when the whole man has come over, heart and thought and all, the hyphen drops of its own weight out of his name.  ~Woodrow Wilson
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:53:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Some Americans need hyphens in their names, because only part of them has come over; but when the whole man has come over, heart and thought and all, the hyphen drops of its own weight out of his name.  ~Woodrow Wilson

You could have picked a better source for quotes like this. Wilson was a notorious anti-semite and hated black people, too.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:13:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I was just reading a book about Benjamin Franklin, and Franklin was complaining that Swedish and German immigrants are not white enough.

There was a Jewish friend of mine who scorned whites, particularly their white bread and mayonaise.  He was really livid about it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:25:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Its funny when some "Latinos" claim they are not white when they have no Indian blood in them, they are pure european.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:28:10 AM EDT
[#5]
One more hyphenated bitch in a crowd of "oh I am special" anti-American Americans.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:26:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
There was a Jewish friend of mine who scorned whites, particularly their white bread and mayonaise.  He was really livid about it.

He's got a point, in that mayonaise is the debbil.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top