Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 3:39:48 PM EDT
I just realized I forgot the beverage but I've already eaten the meal so it's going to have to do, I'll aim for perfection the next time.

The meal is a mountainhouse stroganoff, in preparation for my upcoming backpacking trip. I've even included the stove and the pot, brunson raptor and snowpeak titanium, there is a titanium spork included in the pic as well. I've never had a commercial backpacking meal before, it wasn't bad!

The orange gun is a ruger 10/22 with a whistlepig barrel on it with a factory stock that I modified myself. I don't have an ar15, sorry, the sks is the stand in. I have some clips (clips on mags!) but there's already so much crap I left them out. Maybe I should have left out some of the knives.

There is a swamp rat camp tramp there, a rainbow kershaw leek, in keeping with my ghey side, and a benchmade 705.

The pistola is a glock 21 with trijcon night sights. I meant to put my excam .25 peashooter in there just because it came up on a recent thread but I forgot.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#1]
nice swingline
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't have an ar15, sorry, the sks is the stand in.  

you say that like there's a difference.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#4]
They always forget the napkin.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:49:35 PM EDT
[#5]
A couple of close ups of the modified stock, I bleached it, cut it off, hogged it out for the barrel, rasped and sanded the fingergrooves in it, and dyed it orange, there are also some internal parts like adjustable sear, new hammer, and trigger, it has a sweet trigger pull. The factory stock did not fit the reciever well and I thought bedding it would make it ok but the reciever pulls to one side when the takedown screw is tightened and I think that's why it doesn't shoot as well as my other modified 10/22, it looks better though, that's why it's in the pic!

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:53:23 PM EDT
[#6]
your spoon is pink  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#7]
It's a titanium spork. It's really lavender. I think it would be better used to dig catholes with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top