Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 1:21:44 PM EDT
My wife basically wanted a "trunk" gun to keep in her truck.
Since our oldest is now old enough to be dangerous  and the gun will not be under watch, I asked the counter guy if they had the three number combination trigger lock.
He said no, but the pistol had a screw mechanism in it that could be manipulated with the provided key.
I replied that that defeated the purpose of being able to get it when you needed it (ex: no keys around...).
He said no, no, you unlock it at night when you go to bed.
I replied, that's what an electronic by-the- bed combination  pistol safe is for.
He let me know that that's a bad idea. Many homeowner have tha crap beat out of them and the 12 year old cannot get hte gun to save them.....
(Ebay here I come)

Also while being walked out with my wifes new .357 the "walk you out" guy said "at least you're leaving better armed than when you came in" I replied "you haven't frisked me have you?"

It is a Rossi but it is made by Taurus...news to me.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Good gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top