Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 3:48:07 PM EDT
I've tried googling it, and found one link to stormfront, which I won't even bother clicking on, and another regarding women's grooming, (which I did click on) but still have no answer.

So- was it a common fashion, and people stopped it after Hitler became associated with it, or was it a Hitler oddity?

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:51:47 PM EDT
are you talking about when you stick your finger in her pooper and wipe it on her upper lip???
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:52:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/15/2005 3:52:32 PM EDT by SWS]
Ed, are you bored?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:54:44 PM EDT
From what I understand, it was popular pre-Hitler. It was also common practice to do the "Seig Heil" salute while pledging allegience to the flag in the pre-Nazi days.

R
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:55:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SWS:
Ed, are you bored?

Actually I was watching the Simpsons, and they had a clip of Rin Tin Tin biting Hitler's butt, so it came to mind.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:56:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1911greg:
are you talking about when you stick your finger in her pooper and wipe it on her upper lip???

That look would be the "Dirty Sanchez".

\
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:05:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Trumpet:
From what I understand, it was popular pre-Hitler. It was also common practice to do the "Seig Heil" salute while pledging allegience to the flag in the pre-Nazi days.

R

I heard that salute was also popular 2000 years ago in Italy...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:07:11 PM EDT
was popular... Shit, try still IS popular. Take a look at the American military standards, if you want to have a mustache while in the service, you WILL look like Hitler. I have no idea why our military doesn't relax that standard a little.

~Dg84
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:09:25 PM EDT

R

I know it's real popular with chicks these days if you catch my drift!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:09:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By doorgunner84:
was popular... Shit, try still IS popular. Take a look at the American military standards, if you want to have a mustache while in the service Army or Marine Corps, you WILL look like Hitler. I have no idea why our military doesn't relax that standard a little.

~Dg84

Fixed it for you.

Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard grooming standards allow normal looking mustaches. I wore one through most of my six years in the Nav and I did not have to have that retarded Army-looking 'stache.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:11:30 PM EDT
Yes, it was the thing back in the day.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:12:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By nightowl7:

R

I know it's real popular with chicks these days if you catch my drift!!!

That's one way to get a Seig Heil salute out of you, and they say Nazism is dead.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:14:55 PM EDT
It is properly called the Toothbrush moustache.

Yes it was somewhat popular. Especially with comedians. Probably because long mustaches were almost a military emblem of rank.

Charlie Chaplin is probably the 2nd most famous man to wear it.

Oliver Hardy

Charlie Chaplin
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:25:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SWO_daddy:

Originally Posted By doorgunner84:
was popular... Shit, try still IS popular. Take a look at the American military standards, if you want to have a mustache while in the service Army or Marine Corps, you WILL look like Hitler. I have no idea why our military doesn't relax that standard a little.

~Dg84

Fixed it for you.

Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard grooming standards allow normal looking mustaches. I wore one through most of my six years in the Nav and I did not have to have that retarded Army-looking 'stache.

The Air Force likes the Hitler standards.
Top Top