Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 2:19:12 PM EDT
In light of recent threads and events in both my Wife's family and my own. I decided to post a link that may be of some use.

Originally post 1911 was going to be devoted to the 1911 (what a surprise). But this is much more important.

Relay for Life

The above link is the home page of a very important event that occurs annualy all over the US (internationally as well). I myself lost a very close friend, a father figure if you would. He taught me alot about life, how to deal with it, and what to do with it. He passed on 4 days before my 20th birthday. He is missed but loved even more.

**I am in no way soliciting money, just merely passing on information**
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Good link thanks for posting it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top