Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 5:16:00 AM EDT
ETA:  for my graduation

Korbel.  Good stuff?  

Anywho - how should I store it?  Should I drink it within a certain amount of time after opening?

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:19:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Good champagne is to be opened an consumed immediately
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:21:02 AM EDT
[#2]
more importantly what does your "boss lady" look like?...I'm in a heels and tight skirt sort of mood this morning so don't let me down
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:23:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Very good stuff. Save it for New Year's Eve!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#4]
When she comes back to your cube at lunch and the bubbly is not on ice and you are not naked, she is going to be pissed.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:26:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
more importantly what does your "boss lady" look like?...I'm in a heels and tight skirt sort of mood this morning so don't let me down

Although I'm married, I will humor you.  90% of the gals I have been with in my life have been redheads.  My wife is a redhead, and my boss is a redhead.  I guess you could consider me blessed .  Anyhow, she is attractive, wears the garb you describe as this is a professional environment.  However, she is post-menopausal
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:36:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Although I'm married, I will humor you.  90% of the gals I have been with in my life have been redheads.  My wife is a redhead, and my boss is a redhead.  I guess you could consider me blessed .  Anyhow, she is attractive, wears the garb you describe as this is a professional environment.  However, she is post-menopausal

Redheads are great..My wife is usually blond but likes to go red every once in awhile..Seems like she gets smarter and more short-tempered when it happens but that could be my imagination..Since she's a kindergarten teacher heels and tight skirts aren't exactly part of her wardrobe
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:41:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

..Seems like she gets smarter and more short-tempered when it happens but that could be my imagination..

this is how I know that you aren't lying
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:46:57 AM EDT
[#8]
The Korbel is about the least subtle signal I've ever heard. Get a smoking jacket and do "The Continental" skit from SNL. It's your ticket to the boardroom.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:53:13 AM EDT
[#9]
it should be stored in your belly with the new intern on top
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:23:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Ok, Korbel isn't bad but it isn't good.  It's made in the old school style where it gets the secondary fermenation in the bottle.  It's from california so it's not true champagne.  If you'd like a real treat start drinking CAVA.  BTW store the bottle in your closet on it's side, so that the cork stays wet.  When you are ready to drink it immerse it in cold water and ice for 30 min.  Pour 2 in. of champagne in your glass and then wait for the foam to settle.  Then finish pouring the rest in, save some room for the orange juice.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:27:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good for her, horny and won't leave any marks
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:18:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
 If you'd like a real treat start drinking CAVA.

ahhh...spanish sparkly.  i love the way that the bottles are decorated.

korbel is a nice, solid bubbly.  drink at a lower temperature than normal white wine--about 35deg is preferable.  drink immediately after opening, otherwise, you'll lose the effervescence that makes champagne special.  you won't have to worry about storage unless you plan to keep it for a year or more, otherwise, upright in the fridge is fine.  for longer storage, go with NSFJojo's suggestion.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I see, fraternizing with female management! Dipping your pen in company ink! Sleeping your way to the top!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top