Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 12:27:24 PM EDT
My 3 RRA lower receivers for 1 Colt pre ban lower. I traded it to B & J guns as per Hiram Rangers post a few weeks back. They are a site sponser, & for 10 bucks shiping on my end, & a $25 fee to my gun range for the transfer I now have 3 for 1.

If you didn't trade because you were waiting for a report, now ya'll have no excuse.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!  I got 2 Bushmaster lowers for 1 Oly preban lower right after the ban ended.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice work!  Talk about a win-win.  I think it would be hilarious to flood the NY market with "pre-bans" from the rest of the country!  Then they might even be inclined to change the law...you never know...
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:51:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I think it's a great way to help everyone involved. truly a win, win, win situation.

Flooding the market is a good idea. Now how do we get folks to do it?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:53:02 AM EDT
[#4]
hell of a deal
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:47:44 AM EDT
[#5]
How about entire Colt rifles?  Will that work?  
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How about entire Colt rifles?  Will that work?  

Whatever makes you happy!

Send me your Colt preban & I'll send you a few RRA receivers.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I ordered the parts for 2.5 lowers on Tuesday. At least the parts I needed to put them togeather.

Pins, sprinds ect. $87.00. By the way I ended up calling in my order as RRA web site sucks big time for ordering all the tiny stuff. I told them that as well when I called in my order.

I wonder if it (my order) will come.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Bump cause someone was looking for it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:33:54 PM EDT
[#10]
I was nice.  I traded 2 lowers of old and bastard pedigree for just enough money to buy 2 new DPMS lowers.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#11]
[Rant on]
Allright, so I ordered my lower receiver parts from RRA about 2 weeks before Christmas. I tried to do it via their web site link on ARFcom.

If you have ever tried to do the same, order all the parts for the lower off their site, you will understand my frustration. The long list of parts wouldn't let me add everything at once. Oh no, it kicked me out to the main page after each part was added to the shopping cart. This really was stupid as I was ordering springs, pins & many small parts all numbered off a scematic drawing. I gave up after a while as I couldn't keep track of where I was with my order.

I ended up calling my order in, & I told the salesman their web site sucked for ordering. I asked what my total was so I could subtract it from my checking account & the guy couldn't tell me. I ended up calling back a few days later to find out what the total was.

Fast forward to yesterday morning, I called to check as to why I hadn't gotten my order yet. I talked to a female sales person, who couldn't tell me, just that it was probably that they were out of the parts I ordered, & there was probably a back order on some of my parts. She said she would call back within 24 hrs.

It was about 31 hrs since then so I just called back to re-check what the hold up was. I talked to her again, & she asked me for my ph# again so she could get back to me. I told her I gave her my # yesterday, & she said it was with my question & had gone to someone else to see why I hadn't got my order.

Then she checked real quick & told me they didn't have my ph#, & the credit card # they got from me was wrong when I made my order.

I have thought all along I got dropped because I told the salesman his web pg sucks, & I told the sales lady I was thinking of doing a post about it.

It really chaps my hide that this kind of stuff goes on, & I will in all likely hood order from Bush Master from now on, or even DPMS.

I realize it wasn't the worlds biggest order, but I still feel let down by their service, & will do my best to avoid them for all future orders. If I can get "it" somewhere else I will.

[Rant off]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:18:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm not trying to be rude, but the fact that you are gloating about purposefully being disrespectful doesn't make your side of the story look to bad.

Many companies choose not to work their employees over the holidays, and this is a more than likely reason the parts you ordered have been delayed.

Just my two cents.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:25:43 PM EDT
[#13]
I wasn't rude or disrespectful, I told him matter of factly that the web site sucks for ordering parts. I would think it would be something they would like feedback on in order to better serve the customer. I still placed my order with them, & like is said it was 2 weeks before Christmas. Not Christmas morning.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:27:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Order from Legal Transfers (Pete) on the EE and never look back.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Who orders RRA parts straight from RRA?

But, if you insist, then you need this pn AR0120X under the topic "Lower receivers and parts kits" not under the topic "Lower half parts".

You were trying to get them one item at a time.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:31:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Where else would I order them? I just thought it would be the simplest way to order them.

I was mostly concerned with the FCG pins. I wanted to make sure & get their's since I have 3 of their receivers.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Go here, and save yourself some money in the process. That's where I got mine.

www.eaglefirearms.net/Rock%20River%20Arms%20Lowers.htm#Lower%20Parts%20Kits
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Go here, and save yourself some money in the process. That's where I got mine.

www.eaglefirearms.net/Rock%20River%20Arms%20Lowers.htm#Lower%20Parts%20Kits

Thank you sir!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:47:38 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

But, if you insist, then you need this pn AR0120X under the topic "Lower receivers and parts kits" not under the topic "Lower half parts".

You were trying to get them one item at a time.

Again the problem is, I don't need all the parts so I had to order indivual parts so I wouldn't end up spending more than I needed, or having parts i didn't really want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top