[#1]

Quoted:
They are getting it warmed up for you
static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lethal-injection-sanquentin2.jpg

This is what he really needs..
www.cityofhuntington.com/hpd/sparky2.jpg
Enjoy the trip

bwahahah

lethal injection table.....set up inside the old gas chamber.......
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#2]
That fucking animal should swing from a rope.

And you may take that however you please, but a painless death is too good for this piece of shit!

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i have a funny question for you all.if this pos tookie williams accepts christ in his final moment doesnt he go straight to heaven in spite of being a pos?if this is true can you please explain how jesus could be so unfeeling.

im going to get flamed but i actually want an answer

The criminal on the cross next to Jesus was "saved"... but Jesus still allowed his execution.

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#4]
He will be forgiven by God, but tonite he will pay for his crimes here on earth.

FREE

Quoted:
i have a funny question for you all.if this pos tookie williams accepts christ in his final moment doesnt he go straight to heaven in spite of being a pos?if this is true can you please explain how jesus could be so unfeeling.

im going to get flamed but i actually want an answer

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:42:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quoted:
If there is a hell I do hope he rots there.

How does CA perform a execution?

Lethal injection.  In a perfect world Tookie's execution would be by shotgun at close range....[/quote

No. Shotgun at 50 yds. with birdshot. Repeatedly.]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 7:46:54 PM EDT
[#6]
... I'll mail a $5 bill to the first guy that reposts The_Macallan's post on DU
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Almost 27 years too late.

Why did they ever allow weights to hardcore prisoners, anyway?     It doesn't make any sense that
you'd give hardcore criminals an open opportunity to build up strength.     Hell, I think it would be better
to force them into sufficient inactivity that their muscles atrophy to those of a weakling.

CJ

You don't need weights to build strength. Ever hear of push-ups?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:05:44 PM EDT
[#9]
He's getting what he has coming to him. Nothing he did or ever could do would bring those people back to life or restore the families that he destroyed. He got the Crips and the Bloods to make peace, how wonderful. Why didn't he get them to stop killing innocent people instead? He's a worthless piece of shit, and I'll be a happier man when we are rid of him.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yu-Chin Yang Lin: 43.
Daughter of Yen-I Yang and Tsai-Shai Chen Yang, also murdered by Tookie Williams. She had just immigrated from Taiwan to join her parents in helping them with their motel business.
members.cox.net/_themacallan/tookievictim_3.jpg

Wow. Never seen a shotgun wound like that before. Any idea on the range?

Poor thing. I can't believe they actually tried to save her (notice intubation tube).

Damn.

Close range birdshot.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#11]
buh bye  
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:09:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I dont understand why it took this long.  You shouldnt be able to shoot innocent people and live. Burn in hell mother fucker.  I am sure you will get what you deserve when you get to the gates of heaven and its closed.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:09:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why did they ever allow weights to hardcore prisoners, anyway?     It doesn't make any sense that
you'd give hardcore criminals an open opportunity to build up strength.     Hell, I think it would be better
to force them into sufficient inactivity that their muscles atrophy to those of a weakling.

CJ

You don't need weights to build strength. Ever hear of push-ups?

you can do pushups forever and not get that arm girth
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#15]
and when I vest my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgement I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me amoung Thy saints .
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
During Williams' 24 years on death row, a Swiss legislator, college professors and others nominated him for the Nobel Prizes in peace and literature.

How ironic, he got nominated for a peace prize after he cold-bloodedly, brutally, and mercilessly killed 4 people.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:16:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
But he's Blaaaack.....

How will we prove we aren't racists if we don't let him go?

If we were a racist unpussified  nation he would have been picking cotton for the last 20 years instead of writing books.

fixed it for you
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:20:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Its interesting that the media is refusing to give any airtime to the victims.  Cuntard liberal media should be inline as well for a little injection.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:21:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Its interesting that the media is refusing to give any airtime to the victims.  Cuntard liberal media should be inline as well for a little injection.

FNC is...
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:28:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
He's getting what he has coming to him. Nothing he did or ever could do would bring those people back to life or restore the families that he destroyed. He got the Crips and the Bloods to make peace, how wonderful. Why didn't he get them to stop killing innocent people instead? He's a worthless piece of shit, and I'll be a happier man when we are rid of him.

He starts a gang who murders, rapes, and robs people.  Then he is supposed to be a nobel candidate because he gets this same gang to get along with another gang.

Wait isnt he the one that started the gang?

Its like me starting a forest fire that burns millions of acres, putting it all out by myself, and I am a hero.

Or something like that.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:30:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am glad that he will forever reside in the lake of fire. nothing will be his but pain and suffering.

outstanding.

and it only cost the American taxpayers 10 million dollars

And worth every damn penny of it!

Eric The(Fo'Schizzle)Hun
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#22]
KILL THAT FUCKER!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
KILL THAT FUCKER!!!!!!!!

+ 1,000
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Poor thing. I can't believe they actually tried to save her (notice intubation tube).

For the record, that's an Oral Pharyngeal Airway (OPA).  I don't know for certain, but I doubt that Firemen/Paramedics were doing ET tubes in 1979.

ETA - would have been quicker if he would have been "capped" by a "blood", and it would have saved the CA taxpayers a lot of money too.  They could have build a few schools with the money spent on his legal circus, and had money to hire the teachers too.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:39:28 PM EDT
[#25]
they should have executed him over 20 years ago, what a waste of time and money keeping that worthless piece of sh-t alive all these years.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#26]
He never said, "I'm sorry" or have expressed remorse for his action. That's why the Gubernator won't stop the termination of this terminator.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He starts a gang who murders, rapes, and robs people.  Then he is supposed to be a nobel candidate because he gets this same gang to get along with another gang.

Its like me starting a forest fire that burns millions of acres, putting it all out by myself, and I am a hero.

Or something like that.

Except that he didn't put it all out. He just got the gang members to stop killing each other. AFAIK these two gangs are still killing people outside of the gangs at will. The fire is still burning and people are still dying. Only now it isn't the blood thirsty gangstas who are dying, it's the gas station attendants, and the dope heads, and the witnesses to crimes, and police and so on. If Tookie had gotten both gangs to lay down their arms, give up all of their criminal activities and take up jobs in the private sector or work as community volunteers then I MIGHT feel an ounce of compassion for him.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Thanks Mods for unlocking this thread again .... it's kinda like Saving Private Ryan on network TV .. it was harsh but needed to be seen and plus it was out there for several days before "lockage" ... Macallan didn't mean to cause any problems with the thread but to illustrate the crime committed.

I posted in another thread the "asshat liberal sound bite of the day":

"It serves no purpose to execute the author of children's books

But have the American public take a look at these pics and you will see the handy work of the guy that is about to get the needle.

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Hey, what do Tookie Williams and I have in common?

NOTHING!

I'm getting up tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#30]
They should boil him.  Starting with room temperature water and add heat.  Slowly. Suspend him hand and legcuffed into it when its around 70 degrees.  Make it last 2 hours while being publicized on national tv.  Dateline can cover it and rehash the murders while he cooks.  Then feed the cooked parts to inmates later as "mystery meat."  
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#31]
12:02

rioting starts...but only outside of expensive consumer commodity stores.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:52:25 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Hey, what do Tookie Williams and I have in common?

NOTHING!

I'm getting up tomorrow morning.

how do you know?

that was pretty funny though
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:52:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Sad all around.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:57:25 PM EDT
[#34]
"I don't want food or water or sympathy from the place that is going to kill me," he said in an interview with the paper last month. "I don't want anyone present for the sick and perverted spectacle. The thought of that is appalling and inhumane. It is disgusting for a human to sit and watch another human die.'' -Tookie Williams
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:31:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
"It is disgusting for a human to sit and watch another human die.'' -Tookie Williams

Did Albert Owens or the Lin's beg for their lives? You shot Yu-Chin Yang Lin in the face with a shotgun. How many deaths did you watch in your career? We know about 4 of them, but how many drug dealers, gas station attendants, or people who turned the wrong corner did you watch die?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#36]
I want to kill him.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:51:58 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or something like that.

Funny you should mention that.  A lady park ranger actuallt tried that out here in CO.  AFAIK she is still in prison.  

How could they excecute a guy named Tookie..........Who they gonna kill next......Mary Poppins????
             bye bye tookie bye bye,
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:51:58 PM EDT
[#38]
he is going to get what he deserves.....
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:53:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I feel that we should bring back firing squads.

+1

The Tookie O' Truth anyone?

Maybe we can put these "birdshot doesn't kill well" / "9mm vs. 45" / "55gr. vs. 62gr." rumors to rest.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:03:09 PM EDT
[#40]

"It is disgusting for a human to sit and watch another human die.'' -Tookie Williams

But it will be SO satisfying in your case!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#41]
The needle will not be justice.

Remove his arms, legs, jaw, lips, tongue, nose, eyes, ears, drill out his inner ears...would be closer to justice.  He can play third base...er...be third base.

or

Skin his arms, face and head.  Alive of course.  Let the flies feast!  Again closer to justice.

or

A Vlad Teppes favorite: Impale him.  The sharpened pole goes into his rectum, up the right side of the body cavity (avoid the major circulatory vessels and heart) and out the right shoulder.  Now place the base of the 15 foot pole into a close fitting hole in the ground and let him 'get some air time'.  The pole sort of self seals in the lungs.

or

Impale him sideways, through the stomach.  Hoist him up, for his followers to see.

or

Oh hell, keep it simple, you know....KISS, just use a weedeater and salt.  (rocksalt is too big, it has too small a surface to volume ratio, so, Morton...when it rains...it pours...into the wounds.

Anyways, justice, get some baby.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#42]
bump so sbczilla can see it
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:40:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Give him a russian death! Makarov to the back of the head. it only cost like 5 cents ;p
(free if they let me do it)  
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:46:09 PM EDT
[#44]
i still like the two trucks with winches idea for jihadists and gangstas
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:53:29 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

CJ

The logic is that if the con's are lifting weights, they are not getting into trouble.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:58:13 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yu-Chin Yang Lin: 43.
Daughter of Yen-I Yang and Tsai-Shai Chen Yang, also murdered by Tookie Williams. She had just immigrated from Taiwan to join her parents in helping them with their motel business.
members.cox.net/_themacallan/tookievictim_3.jpg

Wow. Never seen a shotgun wound like that before. Any idea on the range?

Damn.

Actually it just an OPA (oropharyngeal airway) The flange around the edge and oval shape are on OPA's only, not ET tubes.

Sorry, just in EMS for 16 years. I can't help myself.

AS for Dookie, can I ask him to hold a bowl full of corn kernals for me?

Anyone for some post execution popcorn?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
If there is a hell I do hope he rots there.

How does CA perform a execution?

Lethal injection.  In a perfect world Tookie's execution would be by shotgun at close range....

Or the old fashion way in the gas chamber would be nice.  Lethal injection is less traumatic for those who witness the execution.  It appears more humane, since the condemned just goes to sleep.  It's also more efficient.  But the gas chamber and the electric chair have those elements that justice has been done, since the person actually feels something as they die, even if only for a split second. Same goes for the gallows and firing squad.  In the name of humanity, all have yielded or are yielding to the needle.  I just find it ironic that they sterilize the area on the arm where they place the needle.

If it makes you feel any better, there is a pretty good chance that the sodium thiopental isn't always delivered in a high enough dosage to maintain unconciousness throughout the procedure.  But the next drug they give paralyses all voluntary muscle movement, including breathing, so /if/ the condemned is regaining conciousness during the agonizing portion of the execution, no one will be able to tell from the witness area.

P.S.--It's 2:01 CST, so it should be Go Time in CA.  I have my doubts about the death penalty, but...can't help but feel like the right thing is being done.  About 20 years later than it should have been done.

Jim
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:05:03 PM EDT
[#48]
I wish we could kill him 4 times.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:11:28 PM EDT
[#49]
This needs to be on top of active topics when he dies.  

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:12:27 PM EDT
[#50]
During all this, all we hear are supporters, redemption, and all this BS about Tookie.

Whether, white, black, brown, yellow........no one should be allowed to take advantage of our system for 20 years, while it took him seconds to snuff out the life of 4 people who never did any harm to them.

I don't think writing 2 childrens books, qualifies for salvation.

That's for the afterlife, but in our time, and our world....he needs to pay for his crime.

Bye Bye 2-Key.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top