Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2005 10:59:34 AM EDT
Not going to take up the space with a full description here.  I'll need to ask a question involving the sale of a boat.  I'd appreciate it if you IM or E-Mail me with an e-mail address, and I'll send as brief a background as possible, and the question is more of a "Where do I stand," or "what if?"  And, just tell me your fee with the answer and I'll send it.  I don't know why I always have the "rock and hard place" situations.

St. Petersburg area would be ideal.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 11:05:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Try the hometown forum.
Link Posted: 11/24/2005 5:01:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Try the hometown forum.

Thanks, but it got even less viewing than here.

It's not as if I am asking for it for free, I will pay a reasonable fee.  And, it's not a "marine specialty" situation.  It's a boat sale, but Florida titled, so the sale aspects are essentially similar  to seling a car or house.  I guess there aren't any Florida lawyers on here.
Link Posted: 11/25/2005 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#3]
You could try calling a yacht brokerage and ask 'em your ? . If it's not a busy day, you might get some pretty good advice.   Stay safe
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:36:45 AM EDT
[#4]
No one out there?  It's not a maritime law question, rather a sale contract and marina bill question. ANd, I wasn't asking for it for free.

Thanks, Sparkyt, for the Yacht broker idea, but I need a professional legal opinion.  Could lead to some small action, again on a regular sale issue, similar to a car.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:17:03 AM EDT
[#5]
No idea, but here's a free bump
Top Top