Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2001 1:28:54 PM EDT
Botach is having a 15% off sale on what's in stock.Called about several items,naturally none of them are in stock.What I really wanted was the GG+G Flip up A2Sight.
The response I got was basically "Sorry bout Your Luck".I don't know,maybe I'm wrong, but I'm in business for myself and my response would have been "Sorry we don't have these items in stock but to keep your business we'll order it for you with the 15% off"
Does anybody else know a good source for the GG+G Flip up A2 Rear Sight? Thanx

Link Posted: 2/19/2001 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#1]
DPMS sells the GG&G products.
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Garreyowen,what do you want for your GGG A2 flip up sight and also the MADD ?
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#4]
GreyGhost,

I sell the GG&G A2 Iris flip up for $105.00 plus $5.00 shipping.  I am out at the moment, but I can order one in for you.  Please let me know if you're interested.  Thanks!

Donnie Pridemore
www.GreatPrices.at/sableco.com
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Botach sucks. Totally screwed up my first order and never got another.
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#6]
D-Ray,

I am looking into purchasing a Reflex II with the 12.5 Amber Ret. and the carry handle mount. I also am looking to buy a Surefire 500A for my 16 inch Bushmaster upper.  How much are these and do you give any AR-15.com discounts.

Thanks,
Miles
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#7]
After all the business I've done with Botach, they finally boned me.

I ordered a bunch of stuff thru their website in November, all of which was supposedly shipped.  When I received it, a $160 B&T mount was listed as backordered but they still charged my CC anyway.  On top of that, I paid for 2nd day air, and the package arrived 2 weeks later.  I spoke to someone in December to cancel the backorder and refund the 2nd day charge, and they told me they'd take care of it.  In January, I sent them a polite e-mail about following up on my refund.  Called them again and they put me on permanent hold.  This month I sent them a not too polite note.  I'm so pissed now that I will call my CC company tomorrow to get my money back.

When I saw their 15% sale, I was not even tempted to peruse their website, as I have vowed to never buy from them again.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#8]
And anything BAD about Botach is supposed to suprise us?????
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#9]
The only thing I'm surprised about is that BoTach is still in business. They suck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top