Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:08:30 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I hate shotguns and bolt rifles because the goddamn redneck/bubbas/fudds keep calling shotguns "Turkey Guns" and bolt rifles "Deer Guns."  Now I can't look at either of those firearms without laughing, or hold one without feeling like a pussy.  Goddamn Elmer Fudds.

+1

The attitude of hunters towards semi-auto firearms makes me want to get the evil tactical assault firearms even more.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:09:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not a problem, the Japanese representative in Cairo said. "In democratic countries people's lives and safety should be assured by the government ... so that citizens should not need to possess handguns for self-protection"

The Japanese are bigtime pushers of global gun control at the UN.

If that is how they want THEIR country that is fine. If they think of bringing it here we might have to make another "glow in the dark" Japanese city.

The Japanese probably endorese this view because Imperial Japan was notorious for brutality and attrocity and only total disarmament with the threat of atomic weapons and Douglas MacArthur made them civilized again.

So they probably think everyone is similarly fucked up.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:09:53 AM EDT
[#3]
A lot of hunters use semi auto firearms, me included.

Peddle your 'Elmer Fudd' stuff somewhere else!

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:10:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not a problem, the Japanese representative in Cairo said. "In democratic countries people's lives and safety should be assured by the government ... so that citizens should not need to possess handguns for self-protection"

They're just still ticked because they couldn't invade the US in WWII.  Yamamoto or someone along those lines said it would be impossible to invade the US because there would be a rifle behind every bush.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:11:08 AM EDT
[#5]
No Guns!!

How will they ever kill Godzilla!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:13:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good.
I don't want those sub-humans to have guns - they are bad enough with swords.

www.ukar.org/execut01.jpg

Everyone rags on the Nazis, but the Japs are conviently left out.

fuck you asshole.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:19:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The japs don't need guns to defend themselves. If you ever find yourself downrange of the 3rd Armored Bukkake Regiment, you better run like hell.

OMG i'm gonna be grossed out for like a week.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:03:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted: Not a problem, the Japanese representative in Cairo said. "In democratic countries people's lives and safety should be assured by the government ... so that citizens should not need to possess handguns for self-protection"
The Japanese have a long history of groveling before Emperors. So it's not surprising that they will depend on 'gubment for their personal safety.

In America the order of authority is: God, People, Government
In backwards parts of the world it's: God, Government, People
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:16:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
A lot of hunters use semi auto firearms, me included.

Peddle your 'Elmer Fudd' stuff somewhere else!

+1

Gunowners, Black Rifle owners included, are their own worst enemies.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:28:37 AM EDT
[#10]
F'ck that $hit!

From the people who brought to the USA Pearl Harbor, and the Rape of Nanking.  This is akin to calling of the pot calling the kettle black.

I watched documentary on PBS awhile back on the Bataan Death march, the Japanese during WWII made the Nazis look like choir boys.  These people were f'cking brutal.

Personally, they can take $hit and blow it out their ears.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:30:15 AM EDT
[#11]
tag
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:48:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Good.

+1

Mussolini- dead

Hitler- dead

Hirohito- drew a pass. Should have strung up the little SOB with his henchmen. That might have reduced the "What, US? What'd we do?" mentality that still persists.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:34:49 AM EDT
[#13]
The Japanese prefer their victims unarmed... such as the Chinese.  Anyone remember learning about "The Rape of Nanking"?  Or has that been removed from the history books already?

But they would not invade the US during WWII for obvious reasons.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:38:29 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hey now, don't be so judgemental.

Bukkake is good, harmless fun. You should try it.

Which end of the act should he try?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Just think of how many fewer Chinese the Japs could have slaughtered had the Chinese been armed.

We need Bolton to stand up and say "I think the events of the past century have shown us the need for an armed citizenry-from the rape of Nanking to the brutalization of Korea, Wake Island to the Phillipines."

Screw the Japs.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:04:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Historically speaking Japan has always been a "disarmed" society. Except for the warrior caste (samurai) no one was allowed to "bear arms". If you did you were killed. This mentality has persisted to this day. So maybe we should emulate their Backwards worthless ideas about "unarmed citizens" Like all the gun grabbers say we should! Ever wonder why Japan produced so many "martial arts" weapons that have a pratical use as well? Like the Nunchaku was originally used for threshing rice. Cause the Peons needed to defend themselves but had to find "alternative" weapons. The Warlords of Japan needed a unarmed socitey so they could push the peons around more. We have rejected this notion historically. Also the police of Japan today have powers that make China look liberal!! This is a totally conformist, "harmonious" society. Armed citizens does not fit well with their Culture or politics. BTW- I would also liike to add that they are NOT really a democracy either. Not only do they have the lowest voter turnout anywhere but they keep electing the same party over and over. They are a one party "democracy" like Mexico. Why? Cause again "american style" Politics that cause division and disunity are frowned upon. Better to be conformist and harmonious  than have a Left vs. Right mentality!! Pathetic really.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#17]
This is about how much I care what the Japanese think about our rights.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Also, firearms were outlawed in Japan so that the "little people" could not resist the Warlords bullyboys, the Samuri.  They wore bamboo body armor, which firearms easily defeated.

As always, it is not about "gun control", it is about "people control", and who gets to enslave who.

ANYONE who attempts to disarm you for any reason intends you harm, they intend to enslave or kill you and your family.  They are NOT disarming you "for your own good".  Any attempt to disarm you should be met with extreme force.  It is your right to self defense, it is not negotiable.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Here's a great blog by an American dude that lived in Japan for a long time. Its funny as hell and hespends a lot of time talking about the incompetent police, the hive-mind mentality of the Japanese, and of course the extreme psychosexual perversion that lies just below the surface of Japanese society.
Make sure you check the archives down on the right side of the page. I spent a couple days reading this. It's hilarious.

www.whyjapansucks.blogspot.com/

WOW!  If what this guy says is true, then I'd have to say I'm sorry we didn't nuke the whole damn place and salt the earth so that nothing grows again.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:44:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The Japanese prefer their victims unarmed... such as the Chinese.  Anyone remember learning about "The Rape of Nanking"?  Or has that been removed from the history books already?

But they would not invade the US during WWII for obvious reasons.

I wouldnt go to Japan if you gave me an all expense paid vacation

=

nazis

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:14:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Wow, I haven't seen such a collection of moronic posts in a long time.  I agree, who cares what the fuck they think, but some of you are just plain retards.  As several have stated, they truly believe that they do not need guns for protection in civilized society because over there, they don't.  They have no idea how bad it is over here in some places.  There are no "New Orleans" situations down there.  Their "inner cities", for the most part, are just full of more Japanese people.  The crime rate is very low and gun crime is almost nonexistent.  You can seriously walk down alleys late at night in the cities without having to "draw down on someone" as so many fanatsize and replay in their heads about doing here.

thedoctor308
Good.

I'd love for you to tell my Mother and her side of the family that they are subhuman while I'm around.  You should've especially told my Grandfather from the 442nd who got shot twice in Italy that he was not even human.  Fuck you "doctor".

kaikoku
Don't forget the 14-18 year old girls whoring themselves out so they can buy Gucci and Prada purses

Yeah, that shit doesn't happen here.  

ArmedAnd Retarded
Whats with the alien tentacle rape cartoons anway? Nothing Fat Man and Little Boy couldn't fix. I think its time to make Japanese concrete shadows again.

Your name says it all.  You think one of America's biggest and most loyal allies should be nuked because of their bullshit stand on gun control.  You're right, you're fucking retarded.

BTW- I don't really give a shit, because I think racial slurs are kind of funny, but everytime you see the word "jap", replace it with "nigger" and see how far this thread would go.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Nuking them really fucked them up.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:23:47 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

they got what they deserved

they did murder over 60 million Chinese
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The Japanese have had a very closed, homogenous society for the last couple thousand years.  They don't have the problems that a country like the US has, with multiple cultures fighting for dominance.  

-Troy

+1 ....The are on an Island, and don't have the wide open border policy that we have either...
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:45:36 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good.

+1

Mussolini- dead

Hitler- dead

Hirohito- drew a pass. Should have strung up the little SOB with his henchmen. That might have reduced the "What, US? What'd we do?" mentality that still persists.

Complete bullshit Hirohito wasnt executed.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:59:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Sounds like Chuck Schumer of  the Democratic National Party!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Whats with the alien tentacle rape cartoons anway? Nothing Fat Man and Little Boy couldn't fix. I think its time to make Japanese concrete shadows again.

That's one of the most fucked up things I've ever read.  Your screen name is apt.

Dumbass.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Who gives a fuck what the Japanese think?

+1
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Not a problem, the Japanese representative in Cairo said. "In democratic countriesA PERFECT WORLD people's lives and safety should be assured by the government ... so that citizens should not need to possess handguns for self-protection"

Ok, now just decide if you live in a perfect world.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good.

+1

Mussolini- dead

Hitler- dead

That's what he just said, numbnuts.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:22:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good.

+1

Mussolini- dead

Hitler- dead

That's what he just said, numbnuts.

I think he meant to say "It was complete bullshit that Hirohito wasn't executed"
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
You may recall a recent incident in which 2 dozen U.S. Navy sailors worked around the clock for more than a week to recover two 7.62N cartridges that fell out of an H-60 helicopter on its way from Atsugi Naval Air Base to the USS Kitty Hawk.

At the height of this incident, Atsugi NAS worked with local authorities to produce a pamphlet which assured Japanese citizens that "they are being kept informed on the status of the search, and are aware of proper actions to be taken if any bullet or evidence of the possible presence of a bullet is discovered."  Citizens were advised that:

1. The two missing bullets are potentially dangerous if mishandled,
2. If a bullet is found, local police authorities should be contacted immediately,
3. Citizens should not attempt to handle the ammunition themselves.

BOTTOM LINE: When it comes to guns, the Japanese are certifiably, hopelessly insane.

If I ever lose any rounds or turds in the woods, I know just who to call...

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:00:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Seems to me that the Japanese don't allow Blacks to apply for citizenship. maybe that is why they don't need guns. Opps I'm a racist!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#34]
When I was working at a college one of my wifes friends was Japanese. Her brother came to vist and my and the jap girls boy friend took the brother shooting all day. He wanted to take tonns of pictures to bring home and brag to his friends about it. Very cool. His sister had also phenomonal rack.... Too bad I was married at the time
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#36]
What started out as a halfway decent thread is now headed downward at an alarming rate.

IBTL.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
What started out as a halfway decent thread is now headed downward at an alarming rate.

IBTL.

Quoted:
...snip...
BTW- I don't really give a shit, because I think racial slurs are kind of funny, but everytime you see the word "jap", replace it with "nigger" and see how far this thread would go.

+ 1 on both. Sad, isn't it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

You are living up to your member name.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#39]
There really is alot of ignorance on this thread, it seems.

But, there are things to be said on both sides of the coin really.

Japan was unutterably brutal in WW2.

This cannot be denied.

They brought shame on themselves that will last as long as this country will remember it.

The posters, while sounding rather retarded, sound like they are attacking the Japanese people who prosecuted the war, not guys who fought in the 442nd, but it comes out sounding reaaaaaally wrong if you are part/whole of Japanese descent.

On the other side of the coin, Americans of Japanese descent fought INSANELY for their country and have the semi trailer full of medals to prove it, too.

By saying Jap, you defame the honor of these Americans of Japanese descent and their blood ran all too freely to in the defense of their home as the majority of their families were locked in prison camps back in the states.

I wonder how many other American races can say this same thing?

There are some that really feel the sting of that prejudice to this day.

Lets not get all touchy feely about this as I HATE PC baloney, but to those who dont understand, Jap is VERY perjorative to some people.

Dram out
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:59:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I admire a lot of the Japanese and their culture, but they're also certifiable in several ways.

Bukkake, for one.   And a totally unreasoned cultural fear of guns, for another.  

This coming from a culture where receiving an insult was once quite enough of a reason to
commit suicide with an 18 inch tanto that you shove through your own abomen and make two
cuts in a cross, if you are dedicated to doing it RIGHT.      A culture where samurai would
teach their children the PRACTICAL aspects of swordsmanship by taking sonny boy down
to the local prison and letting him hack up imprisoned beggars and petty thieves who only
stole so they could eat.    

Something is very WRONG with some aspects of the Japanese culture and mindset.

CJ

Its funny how some point out another countries past misdeeds, but forget about their own' country's checkered past...

What did the Indians do to the US Government back in the 1800's to cause such widespread and sanctioned killing?

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:00:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Right there--------> homogenous society <--------Bingo

While there are few Japanese minorities, they suffer at the hands of the majority like anywhere else.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:03:46 PM EDT
[#42]
WTF?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#43]
I actually called my grandfather, who is a Pearl Harbor Survivor, and told him about this thread to get his opinion.

He said, "The hell with what those little yellow bastards think about anything.  You can tell your friends I said that." - signed, Master Sergeant W.H. dog, U.S. Army Coast Antiaircraft Artillery, Schofield Barracks, 1941.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:05:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Fuck Japs.  
Lets bomb them again just for fun
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:05:51 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're just still ticked because they couldn't invade the US in WWII.  Yamamoto or someone along those lines said it would be impossible to invade the US because there would be a rifle behind every bush.

Behind every blade of grass.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

they got what they deserved

they did murder over 60 million Chinese

And how many germans and japanese civilians died during the firebombings of both countries?
Oh, and lets not forget how many Japanese civilians died when Hiroshima and Nagasaki were nuked. These two targets were chosen not for their military infrastructure, but for their civilian population outside of Tokyo.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#47]
ha!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:21:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Well bottom line is  the Japanese don't need guns for self defense, the cops really don't need them and the criminals there rarely use them.

Different from the rest of the world because of their social order.

CRC
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#49]
I can't believe that people would pick on a culture that brought us the Bataan Death March and sells used underwear in vending machines.  What a bunch of racists. All cultures are equal.  Well see you later, off to by a Honda.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good.

+1

Mussolini- dead

Hitler- dead

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top