Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:06:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
#1 Not your kid. Stay out of it.

#2 Not your kid. Stay out of it.

You will be teh one who ends up looking like a racist.

+1

Let the dad deal with it. You don't have a dog in this fight.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So let's see.  Your white kid was called the "N" word by a black kid during a basketball game.  The black kid has a normal, mature, responsible dad but is learning this attitude from another young black gangbanger wannabe?  You want to know if you should tell the dad?  YES

You also wonder why people from Mexico fly Mexican flags?  Because they used to be Mexican and if they are Americans now it may still remind them of their youth and mom amd dad.  It doesn't mean they hate the US.

I disagree with the Mexican Flag explanation, unless you are Latino I call it BS. I think they have no respect for this country, in addition if that were true I would see both the US Flag and the mexico flag flying at thier home with the mexican flag flying a foot lower that the US Flag.

Correct me if my thinking is off.

Oh, why all the IBTL crap? Someone can us the N word in a "correct" manner around here? Guess I'll go hang out with SgtAR15 huh?????

Maybe if they're so proud they can go back home and fly it. Just my opinion. I see a lot of that around here, too.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]
47 = 88
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:42:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Take your pick--the racial stuff or this:  7.) Posting topics or discussions with the desire to do the site or community harm.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top