Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:37:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Hey Clean! When did you get back?

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:37:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Studying for my Ham license test. I take it at 2:30pm tomorrow. I'm sure I'll fall asleep..
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:37:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm thinking about having a beer.....

Maybe a little later

Hop to it skippy! You are already 7 behind!

7 back already?? Damn, I'd better hurry!

Actually, I'm thinking about going swimming and should wait until I'm done to have a drink. pound back a six pack.

swimming!? ::looks around:: but its dark out!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe a little later

Actually, I'm thinking about going swimming and should wait until I'm done to have a drink. pound back a six pack.

Its only 10:30 here!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe a little later

Its only 10:30 here!

Its dark at 1030 last time I checked..........
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Its dark at 1030 last time I checked..........

Yes its dark, but the pool has lights.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I went out bicycling yesterday at 5:30pm...I went farther  then I had planned, and was still out at 7pm and man it was DARK! No light on my bike and it was all I could do to get home alive.

The days are getting shorter. Winter approaches, like it or not...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh man, there's nothin' like floating around in a swimming pool at Zero Dark Thirty with a cold beer in one hand and a warm female body in the other.  When my buddy was home on leave between Kuwait and Germany we lived in his girlfriend's pool, such a great time.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:48:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I went out bicycling yesterday at 5:30pm...I went farther  then I had planned, and was still out at 7pm and man it was DARK! No light on my bike and it was all I could do to get home alive.

The days are getting shorter. Winter approaches, like it or not...

I just did that on my bike a few weeks ago! I don't have lights either, and the ride home along the trails was really dark and scary.

I'm careful to only ride my bike in the afternoon now.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
anyone find any good stuff in the EE?????

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=91&t=299724
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:54:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
What's up people?????

any earth shattering news?

What in the hell did you do today????

I shot the Garand in a National Match competition. Haven't ever shot in a comp before, only practice sessions, five over four years from 1996 to 2000. It was held at the Colorado Rifle Club in Bum Fuck Egypt - apparently, only the die-hards showed, 'cause damn near every one of them had the $2,500 gear needed to put together a space-gun and kit to be competitiive, and the time and money to support such and operation. They generally shot 701-764 with multiple Xs.

I just showed up and shot redneck-style - only thing that was special about my kit was the rifle - it's been modified to deliver laser-like accuracy by Clint Fowler. I had my gore-tex parka, my shitty Target-purchased glove, 96 rounds of 168gr. black-tip ammo that was 30+ years old when I bought it 9 years ago, and a smile.

I still managed a 546 - 0X, which was third from the bottom in a field of about 20 shooters. I didn't practice for the event in any way, or even read any books or websites. I was damnned happy about my success for what appears to be a good or a lucky start.

What a great day!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:58:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Thats AWESOME Samsung!!

Congrats!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:04:41 PM EDT
[#13]
quote]Quoted:
Thats AWESOME Samsung!!

Congrats!

Thanks. Here's a semi-retarded pic of me shooting informally at another event off a bench two months back...

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:07:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:33:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:46:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Laundry. Computer backup. Paperwork organization.

I also got stood up for a dinner date.

Other than that, it went just ducky.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:55:39 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Laundry. Computer backup. Paperwork organization.

I also got stood up for a dinner date.

Other than that, it went just ducky.

Lets hope Sunday is better
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Went to work, yippe
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I shot the Garand in a National Match competition. Haven't ever shot in a comp before, only practice sessions, five over four years from 1996 to 2000. It was held at the Colorado Rifle Club in Bum Fuck Egypt - apparently, only the die-hards showed, 'cause damn near every one of them had the $2,500 gear needed to put together a space-gun and kit to be competitiive, and the time and money to support such and operation. They generally shot 701-764 with multiple Xs.

I just showed up and shot redneck-style - only thing that was special about my kit was the rifle - it's been modified to deliver laser-like accuracy by Clint Fowler. I had my gore-tex parka, my shitty Target-purchased glove, 96 rounds of 168gr. black-tip ammo that was 30+ years old when I bought it 9 years ago, and a smile.

I still managed a 546 - 0X, which was third from the bottom in a field of about 20 shooters. I didn't practice for the event in any way, or even read any books or websites. I was damnned happy about my success for what appears to be a good or a lucky start.

What a great day!

Congrats!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:19:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Howdy...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:29:42 PM EDT
[#21]
The work day is finally done. (Hopefully - freeking pagers) Time to take a walk and get some air. Everybody have a great night.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:52:03 PM EDT
[#22]
lets see what did I do today...

Got up at 4

pm

took a shower
got something to eat
did home work
prepared for a role playing game I'm running tomarrow
and now a friend is sleeping on my couch to avoid his sexual harassing room mate...  his male sexual harassing room mate.

so nothing much

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:16:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Just had a Cuvee Angelique Belgian Ale and a Cohiba VX 749.

Life is good.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:35:23 AM EDT
[#24]
I can't sleep
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:39:26 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I can't sleep

Well it's too late now to go to bed............Might as well party all night  day  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:47:18 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can't sleep

Well it's too late now to go to bed............Might as well party all night  day  

I need to get to sleep, but the more I try, the harder it is...maybe I'll go for a walk.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:33:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:42:03 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can't sleep

I need to get to sleep, but the more I try, the harder it is...maybe I'll go for a walk.

The pool didn't tire you out?

I got to work on road patrol last night and I am exhausted. One more work night then I get to play with my beloved Night Crew. I'll check in Monday morning after work though.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:45:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Intoxicated but not sleepy!  Bon jour!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top