Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#1]

My Dad offered to take me down to the gun store and buy me whatever I wanted (not because of natural disasters, somebody tried to break into my place while I was home a few weeks ago) but I don't think it's a good idea to have a small boy and firearm in the same house.

When he's old enough to have some understanding of his own mortality I'll reconsider.

I wonder if this dimbulb thinks her son is old enough to watch mommy get raped? Maybe it's not a good idea to have a small boy and a rapist in the house....

Fucking idiots.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

My Dad offered to take me down to the gun store and buy me whatever I wanted (not because of natural disasters, somebody tried to break into my place while I was home a few weeks ago) but I don't think it's a good idea to have a small boy and firearm in the same house.

When he's old enough to have some understanding of his own mortality I'll reconsider.

I wonder if this dimbulb thinks her son is old enough to watch mommy get raped? Maybe it's not a good idea to have a small boy and a rapist in the house....

Fucking idiots.

dimbulb is funny.

She is a fucktard.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Why hasn't anyone asked why a country like Switzerland, which GIVES their populace full auto assault rifles in defense of the nation, can also have one of the world's lowest crime rates? I'd really enjoy seeing some of the answers because to the liberal fucktards, that has to be the ultimate contradiction. Can they actually even picture a machine gun in nearly every home of a "civil" European country?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:47:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why hasn't anyone asked why a country like Switzerland, which GIVES their populace full auto assault rifles in defense of the nation, can also have one of the world's lowest crime rates? I'd really enjoy seeing some of the answers.

Damn! It got locked.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#5]
[Why hasn't anyone asked why a country like Switzerland, which GIVES their populace full auto assault rifles in defense of the nation, can also have one of the world's lowest crime rates? I'd really enjoy seeing some of the answers.
/quote]

Because if you tell the true answer you would be labeled a racist.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#7]
A fun fact... about 60% of the homicides here are done with guns.  If you take away that 60%, and keep only the 40% that are done with knives, sticks, fists, boots, machetes, concrete blocks, cars, baseball bats, bathtubs, poisons, fire extinguishers, cleavers, hammers, maglites, etc etc etc, we STILL have a super-high homicide rate.  Guns are not the problem, assholes are.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:47:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Gee thanks a lot Roland! you Asshole! Now my fucking head is going to explode! After reading ten minutes of this horse hockey i went downstairs and started pacing and cursing and talking to myself!! MY paranoia level is at 1000000000! Now i think arshen like that gun grabber are going to get the ATF to bust down my door any minute now. FUCK!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:34:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
blah blah blah we STILL have a super-highlow homicide rate.  Guns are not the problem, assholes are.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:55:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I love the way they phrase the poll question: "For those who do not own a gun, are you reconsidering your position?"

Reconsidering your Position? WTF, do you fucktards really believe that a person who happens to not own a gun automatically is positioned AGAINST firearms?

Trying to rehabilitate people like this is akin to handing out calculus textbooks on the short bus.

Dave
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:05:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I think a few of them are here already trying to learn which way the pointy end of the round goes into the firearm. I don't worry tho, most just have bullets in them, no powder, brass or primers.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:19:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I seriously cannot believe that some of these people use my O2.

"USA has easiest to get gun of all advanced nations and mutiples more gun deaths, especially children and young people. "Gun rights" is just code for hating minorities. New Orleans eloquently proved the 2nd amendment has always been about suppressing minorities and poor people. Just remember the Consitution was only intended for white male properety owners."

Stupid fuckers.

Dumbest fucking thing I have ever read.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:22:02 AM EDT
[#13]

No, I have some knives instead add that with a book about knife fighting and a person can be pretty deadly.

And yes, I have carried one outside at night before.

I would support a law that would charge gun owners with homicide if their weapon was loaded and not on their person or control and was the cause of an unintentional shooting.

Holy Shit!!!  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top