Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
What is this barrel ban everyone keeps mentioning?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
We shall see how BATFs barrel ban wil effect the AUG, it killed the release of the HK416.

IIRC I dont think that the ATF had ANYTHING to do with it, HK Defense said they would NEVER sell to us peons in the US, barrel ban not withstanding

As the upper is NOT a rifle nor is it a "parts kit" I dont see how the ATF would have ANYTHING to do with the importation of uppers, I think HK is jut being there typical selves.

Nice AUG BTW to bad its LEO only.  Any news on the Civilian AUG's rumored to be manufactured here and released SOMETIME

HK Defense doesn't sell to civvies... But, HK Intl does and they were going to start selling HK416's to the public and LEO. The barrel ban killed it.

I dont see how the ban would effect UPPERS(Damn ATF) since its
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 1:24:03 PM EDT
[#3]
some one told me they took it off of the list
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I've always wanted one of those damn AUG's. They just look too cool. however, an M4gery or AK fits my needs.

however, if an AUG was available for less than $1400 I wouldn't be able to help myself!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top