Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Think you could buy her a nicer hat?  Damn.

Some people.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:32:44 AM EDT
[#3]
She is hot indeed. I am suprised by how many peoples girls dont like to go shooting with them though. I think that it is pretty much a necessity for me though.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Sweeeet!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:36:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Dayum... put her in BDU pants, and black T- shirt, and aviator glasses, and she'd look like my dream girl

images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Kk-aq_TohsQJ:www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/03/24/linda_narrowweb__200x292.jpg

Agreed.

She's a cutie.... how tall is she???
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good job outta you

If I could only get my wife on the range...

She's very intimidated by the recoil.   I've been patient - we've been married 11 years. Oh well. Maybe she'll come around in the next 11.

I started her out with a 10/22, then an SKS. She also likes our friend's M1A. She also likes the Enfield (.303).

A good low recoiling rifle is the Ruger (I know, I know) PC9. It's cheap to feed, very quiet, almost no recoil, and very accurate.

Now she likes the AR

Just work with her on it. One other thing--take her someplace away from people for the first few times. That fear of being laughed at is not something you need while at the range. Guns are out of the norm for a great many people, and it's easy to fee out of her depth....

Great ideas- I've had her entire shooting plan done for a long time - start her off with .22 LR and work the way up. I know she has the hand-eye coordination because she shot my brother's paintball gun once and was excellent with it. It's the next-step-up in lethality that bothers her I think. More violent recoil, etc.

I'm just waiting for her to give me the "go". I invite her every time I go. I wish I had land I could go to and shoot on, just the two of us. That would be the best of all worlds.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Here is our contribution:

i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/talonarms/Picture033-RS.jpg

dayummm. Those are some thighs!!!  

does she work out???
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:55:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

tinypic.com/e0mqa1.jpg

That is a nice rear...... er rear sight I mean.

The front sight ain't bad either....

yeah, but the pics of said front sight seem to be sadly lacking.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Think you could buy her a nicer hat?  Damn.

Some people.....

She bought that hat! 2 dallahs at China-Mart......

Not only does she like to shoot, but she has inexpensive tastes as well!

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:57:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dayum... put her in BDU pants, and black T- shirt, and aviator glasses, and she'd look like my dream girl

images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Kk-aq_TohsQJ:www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/03/24/linda_narrowweb__200x292.jpg

Agreed.

She's a cutie.... how tall is she???

'Bout 5'6" or so barefoot.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Great ideas- I've had her entire shooting plan done for a long time - start her off with .22 LR and work the way up. I know she has the hand-eye coordination because she shot my brother's paintball gun once and was excellent with it. It's the next-step-up in lethality that bothers her I think. More violent recoil, etc.

I'm just waiting for her to give me the "go". I invite her every time I go. I wish I had land I could go to and shoot on, just the two of us. That would be the best of all worlds.

Don't plan it out--go for a day hike and just "happen" to bring your 10/22.

When I first met my wife (when we were in High School) I was explaining how guns work. I was holding a .22lr and explaining how everything worked and what did what, and she yelled at me for pointing a bullet at her...

Now if I could just get her to load her own mags!

And very nice there TalonArms! Suppressed MP5?

Good lookin' woman too!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I see London, I see France.......aww hell I wann see more of that!!

It's always nice to see women out shooting...not a single woman in my family is or will get into it (I'm not married though).
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
FTR: I've also gotten a nasty burn to the face from brass, so she's justified.

Yep. I've still got scar tissue on my ear from hot brass. Yecchh..

Oh, and tell that slacker to lean into it and get that barrel off the support.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
FTR: I've also gotten a nasty burn to the face from brass, so she's justified.

Yep. I've still got scar tissue on my ear from hot brass. Yecchh..

Oh, and tell that slacker to lean into it and get that barrel off the support.

Hey, I let her shoot however she feels comfortable...If you look at the AR pics she is into it pretty good, and has her nose to the charging handle....

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#15]
My Baby Of The Day contribution.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
My Baby Of The Day contribution.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Metroliner/705.jpg

Good to teach 'em young!

I got my first rifle at 6 (Springfield bolt action .22) and been hooked ever since...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Good shooting pics, will have to post some.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top