Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Levi's anti gun so none of their Chinese made stuff for me. I just normally buy what is cheapest at my local Value City, but I refuse to buy the wigger brands that seem to dominate the discount retailers...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You guys need to realize how to vote with your pocketbook and quit supporting causes that conflict with your ideals/beliefs.

You're wasting your time with that one. I tried the same approach before in threads when it came to Hollywood, but gun owners all day long will hand hard earned money right over to leftists when it comes to their entertainment...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I will never purchase anything from Levis. They support a politcal action committee (PAC) that is anti-gun. The PAC donates money to multiple gun control causes. You guys need to realize how to vote with your pocketbook and quit supporting causes that conflict with your ideals/beliefs. I know the price/profit on a pair of jeans is miniscule but sometimes that is the only way to hurt some of the big companies. Of course most of y'all are not NRA members so you really don't care.

also irc dindt levi's stop being made in ameria and are now made in Mexico? funny thu my walmart special's are made in the USA according the tag, the regular jeans not the cargo pants.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, Aeropostle.. Whatever is cool
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Pointer. Really made in USA. Bristol TN.

Tough wearing, yet comfortable.

http://www.pointerbrand.com/
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:18:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I will never purchase anything from Levis. They support a politcal action committee (PAC) that is anti-gun. The PAC donates money to multiple gun control causes. You guys need to realize how to vote with your pocketbook and quit supporting causes that conflict with your ideals/beliefs. I know the price/profit on a pair of jeans is miniscule but sometimes that is the only way to hurt some of the big companies. Of course most of y'all are not NRA members so you really don't care.

I am sure that someone at Wranglers, ect. are anti-gun and use the money they made working there to support anti-gun organizations. Does that mean that you should not buy Wranglers because their employees donate to anti-gun organizations? I buy quality and I don't care what they support. Afterall, you need the people in the Leg. to pass the laws. If you spend money there, then you will see results and you are just helping the companies waste their money from donating it to something else you don't like.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:36:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Costco jeans.  $12.99 a pair, made in Mexico.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top