Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I got to the part with the vitamin pill and decided I couldn't read anymore.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry.  The part about his sister getting pregnant is what shows this is not true.  Individual sperm can sometimes live a long time in the fallopian tubes (on the order of 24-48 hours) but that is at body temperature and a normal pH.  The relatively cold water of a swimming pool combined with the pH would kill sperm fairly quickly.  And lets not forget CHLORINE.  

Even if sperm could live in swimming pools this would imply that his sister took a swim within a day or two of his bowels being drug out of the drain.  Methinks that the pool guy would drain the water to fix this.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thats the author of fight club and choke.  Chucks work is both funny and really evil. I think that is some material from his latest book. If you think thats disturbing try reading fight club and choke.
Chucks a good author he just suffers from a slight case of insanity

Once again this is a story by Chuck Palahniuk he is the author of fight club. Fight club the movie is based heavily on the book fight club. This story is part of the book called Choke.  Chuck is a great author. All of his books are like fight club. If you liked fight club pick up Choke.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't know if it's a true story, but I remember reading a story in Playboy about a year or two ago about the swimming pool thing. Rather disturbing, that's why I remembered it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#5]

If you guys think that's a true story, then you probably think Fight Club is a documentary about an underground terrorist organization, its leader with his invisible friend, and their plot to send us back to the Stone Age by blowing up the credit bureaus.

[Chanting] His name is Robert Paulsen.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sorry.  The part about his sister getting pregnant is what shows this is not true.  Individual sperm can sometimes live a long time in the fallopian tubes (on the order of 24-48 hours) but that is at body temperature and a normal pH.  The relatively cold water of a swimming pool combined with the pH would kill sperm fairly quickly.  And lets not forget CHLORINE.  

Even if sperm could live in swimming pools this would imply that his sister took a swim within a day or two of his bowels being drug out of the drain.  Methinks that the pool guy would drain the water to fix this.

Well, you've gotta keep in mind that most 13 year old kids aren't scientists. This could be a very real fear of a kid who didn't know any better. Just because it's not likely doesn't mean a kid doesn't spend hours worrying about it. I mean afterall, 13 year olds are just a few years removed from worrying about monsters in their closets and under their beds. LOL.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:07:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yeah...sperm are dog-paddlers, not Olympic athletes.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah...sperm are dog-paddlers, not Olympic athletes.

Thats a new sigline waiting to happen....
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:52:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
that was sick

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:53:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Fake or not.... that was the most disgusting fucking thing I have read in my life.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:05:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I am still laughing about it
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:17:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I hate it when that happens
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:36:59 PM EDT
[#13]
So were you googling "stuff to stick up your ass" stories or "stuff to stick inside your penis" stories?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
So were you googling "stuff to stick up your ass" stories or "stuff to stick inside your penis" stories?

Yes...

How did you come across this work of literature

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Classic.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:00:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What does his sister getting pregnant have to do with anything?

I just don't buy it.

Sperm floating around....sister swimming....getting pregnant...getting close?

Not possible
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:00:22 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thats the author of fight club and choke.  Chucks work is both funny and really evil. I think that is some material from his latest book. If you think thats disturbing try reading fight club and choke.
Chucks a good author he just suffers from a slight case of insanity

Once again this is a story by Chuck Palahniuk he is the author of fight club. Fight club the movie is based heavily on the book fight club. This story is part of the book called Choke.  Chuck is a great author. All of his books are like fight club. If you liked fight club pick up Choke.

Well, damned if my relations in the l48 don't end up in a thread on ARFCOM.

AND, I was one of the people from the original butt-hair thread as well.

Yeah.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top