Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
BFD

If all you can find in the news to bitch about is that  teenagers are experimenting with oral sex, which they've done for HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of years...well, that's just pretty damn pathetic.

With that said, I'm off to find myself a "slutty" 18 year old girl so I can get a "casual" blow job.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
LMAO, what a bunch of prudes.

+1

Jesus it's like the town elders from Footloose started a gun board...

I can just see The_Macallan ringing his hands in a dimly lit room, all John Lithgow and shit.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm 19 - in college I have definitely given and received plenty.  I see nothing wrong with it either.  

When U're a father w/ a teenager daughter, you'll think otherwise.

Yep, because no one would want a person who is nominally an adult to make their own decisions.

Maybe we should just all keep our daughters locked up until we marry them off. Then we won't have to worry about it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm 19 - in college I have definitely given and received plenty.  I see nothing wrong with it either.  

When U're a father w/ a teenager daughter, you'll think otherwise.

Yep, because no one would want a person who is nominally an adult to make their own decisions.

Maybe we should just all keep our daughters locked up until we marry them off. Then we won't have to worry about it.

Maybe the taliban was on to something after all, right?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I would think, though, that if they were getting married at 13, 14, 15, or 16, then that meant the sex they were having was not casual sex.  It also was not premarital.  .

One word for you

Bundling.

Something like one third of all early Colonial brides were pregnant on the altar.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would think, though, that if they were getting married at 13, 14, 15, or 16, then that meant the sex they were having was not casual sex.  It also was not premarital.  .

One word for you

Bundling.

Something like one third of all early Colonial brides were pregnant on the altar.

yup, see my earlier post. Fucking is the most natural thing there is. People will always do it, and they will always break rules to do it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I sometimes wonder how all this sexual activity is going to affect these youngsters in 10-20 years.

The same way the hippie love fests of the 60s effected the people sucked into them.

It aint pretty.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Teenagers have sex?

Wow.  Don't tell the abstinance advocates.

I know its shocking.  However the abstinence advocates will never get it.  In Europe teens engage in sex at about the same rate as Americans, but their rates of STDs and Teen pregnancy are dramatically lower, I wonder why.

No Shit!  I wish people here would realize that we need to do EVERYTHING that the Europeans do -- genocide, world wars, bad hygiene, hairy pits and legs, gay marriage, you name it!!  They're the best!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:48:08 PM EDT
[#10]
What disturbed me most about that article was that there were no phone numbers.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I never realized how many teenagers are on this website.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It's fucking disgusting and that is all their is to it. I recall my freshman years when on a few occasions had offers from girls for blow jobs....Simply fucking disgusting. Well off again hopefully I will be able to post again in the near future but not sure. ... this just really gets under my skin... its just horrible and can make the prettiest girl look like the hag that sleeps inside her.

Oly, I think I have enough information to make a diagnosis now.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'm 21 and in college and have definitely not given or received any.  i love the fact that nothing is following me around to later haunt me and potentially my marriage.  it is a personal choice, but there's plenty wrong with it, JMO.

Ditto.  23 here.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
It's fucking disgusting and that is all their is to it. I recall my freshman years when on a few occasions had offers from girls for blow jobs. It was as if it was nothing more than a hug to some of them. And this was back in the 90's no telling how fucking bad it is now.

Simply fucking disgusting. Well off again hopefully I will be able to post again in the near future but not sure.

And sorry if my use of the f word offends any one but this just really gets under my skin, I have known gorgeous sweet girls who would think nothing of sleeping with a random guy, its just horrible and can make the prettiest girl look like the hag that sleeps inside her.

Olyarms
Take it easy friends.

+1
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I can just see The_Macallan ringing his hands in a dimly lit room, all John Lithgow and shit.

Nice visual!

To further this study I suggest we all go out and get as much oral sex from 18-19 year olds and ask them if they are doing it because of Bill Clinton...

Remember do it for the children...  Ok, that come out wrong

EPOCH
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One word for you

Bundling.

OK, I'll grant you that.  I haven't been able to find any info on google, but my understanding is premarital sex was looked down upon before the "sexual revolution" of the 60s.  I was addressing that more with my comment (I have absolutely zero knowledge of sexual attitudes that far in the past).
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Half of all teens had oral sex.  The other half lied.

Wait, the other half said they did not do BJs, but they lied, so that means they really did.  So that means that ALL kids have had BJs.  But you said that only half of all teens do it, so that must mean that the first half didn't.  But they are the ones that actually did, so that means that the other half didn't, but they were lying, so that means they did, but then . . .

Arrgh, my brain hurts.

OK, I think I understand what you're saying.  The half that DON'T have BJs said they do.  Then the ones that DO do it are the ones that lied, and said they don't.

Hey, taking your comment, that's the only explanation that works.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
To further this study I suggest we all go out and get as much oral sex from 18-19 year olds and ask them if they are doing it because of Bill Clinton...

Remember do it for the children...  Ok, that come out wrong

EPOCH

LOL
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:02:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
You are usually right on when it comes to political topics but this one is over the top.  No one is going to abstane and the thought that someone will, is the extreme exception.    I would far prefer kids having oral sex to unplanned pregnancies.   I sure as hell would not have bought without trying her on for size, I doubt she would have either.

So what you're saying is, you are so shallow that if she wasn't a good lay you wouldn't have married her?  Have you ever told her this?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:08:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

OK, I'll grant you that.  I haven't been able to find any info on google, but my understanding is premarital sex was looked down upon before the "sexual revolution" of the 60s.  I was addressing that more with my comment (I have absolutely zero knowledge of sexual attitudes that far in the past).

Not at all a knock on you.

But looked down upon does not mean that it wasn't done.  Some of you seem to think that oral sex was invented in the 60's, and sensationalized by Bill Clinton.

I don't think this type of statistic is at all a good thing, but those of you who seem so surprised by it really need to wake the hell up.

Teens were having premarital sex long, long ago. And i'm betting they were doing it aplenty. We just didn't have cool media polls back then to capture it. No one bothered to go around and ask all the young ladies and men if they were having sex, oral or otherwise.

As for higher rates of pregnancy?  Easy.  They were smarter back then.  No one got pregnant, because you don't get pregnant from oral sex or sodomy. Ever hear of the sin of Onan? Seems to me that was a long time ago that people figured out how to pull out.

The only thing that I see any verifiable proof of in this case, is the fact that lowered moral attitudes and lack of self-responsibility, in connection with feel-good, knee-jerk arguments have brought all this behaviour to light. I have zero doubt, in fact there is proof to be found, that these things have gone on for hundreds of years. No one ever talked about them, and few got caught.

These days, it's not only perfectly 'acceptable' to be performing these activites, it's aparently 'acceptable' to talk about them in public, as well. And that's all I see here.

*edit: spelling*
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
i'm 21 and in college and have definitely not given or received any.  i love the fact that nothing is following me around to later haunt me and potentially my marriage.  it is a personal choice, but there's plenty wrong with it, JMO.

If getting a BJ back in highschool is enough to harm your (future) marriage then it's got some problems. I'd wager that most kids have "experimented" at some point. While society might try to say that you shouldn't have sex until your older, the fact remains that our bodies get ready for it at a younger age and so does the sex drive (at it's peak in males of the age group in the article). I'm not advocating kids sleeping around, far from it, but it's nothing new for kids to have done something sexual by the time they are in HS. I'm not saying it's wrong to wait for marriage at all, but it's naive to expect society as a whole to do it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#22]
I need to find some 18 year old chicks.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not at all a knock on you.

But looked down upon does not mean that it wasn't done.  Some of you seem to think that oral sex was invented in the 60's, and sensationalized by Bill Clinton.

I don't think this type of statistic is at all a good thing, but those of you who seem so surprised by it really need to wake the hell up.

Teens were having premarital sex long, long ago. And i'm betting they were doing it aplenty. We just didn't have cool media polls back then to capture it. No one bothered to go around and ask all the young ladies and men if they were having sex, oral or otherwise.

As for higher rates of pregnancy?  Easy.  They were smarter back then.  No one got pregnant, because you don't get pregnant from oral sex or sodomy. Ever hear of the sin of Onan? Seems to me that was a long time ago that people figured out how to pull out.

The only thing that I see any verifiable proof of in this case, is the fact that lowered moral attitudes and lack of self-responsibility, in connection with feel-good, knee-jerk arguments have brought all this behaviour to light. I have zero doubt, in fact there is proof to be found, that these things have gone on for hundreds of years. No one ever talked about them, and few got caught.

There days, it's not only perfectly 'acceptable' to be performing these activites, it's aparently 'acceptable' to talk about them in public, as well. And that's all I see here.

I completely agree with you that it has been done forever.  Basically my thoughts on the issue are that we shouldn't just say "Since people have been doing it forever, let's just say it's okay."  I think it should at least be discouraged, and we shouldn't be raising our kids to be promiscuous, even though many of them still will be anyway.  Assuming the study is correct in that half of teens are having sex, at least there's another half that isn't.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:13:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+another 1.  The fact that adults are included in this "survey" makes it even more useless.  We always complain about how adults are included in "children killed"statistics and then go right around and use the same stats.  

15-19 years having oral sex, I can't believe it's only 50%.  I know what side I was on at 15, I guess I might be a complete sexual degenerate according to some here.  Well considering the things I did from 17-25 maybe I am.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:15:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You are usually right on when it comes to political topics but this one is over the top.  No one is going to abstane and the thought that someone will, is the extreme exception.    I would far prefer kids having oral sex to unplanned pregnancies.   I sure as hell would not have bought without trying her on for size, I doubt she would have either.

So what you're saying is, you are so shallow that if she wasn't a good lay you wouldn't have married her?  Have you ever told her this?

?

If Shotar tells his wife that he wouldn't have married her if she wasn't a good lay, it would be a compliment.

Where did you get your ideas about sexual compatibility not being important?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Oral sex is far less intimate than intercourse.

Actually I always though of it as more intimate... Much more.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
All the blah-de-blah you can read above removed.

I completely agree with you that it has been done forever.  Basically my thoughts on the issue are that we shouldn't just say "Since people have been doing it forever, let's just say it's okay."  I think it should at least be discouraged, and we shouldn't be raising our kids to be promiscuous, even though many of them still will be anyway.  Assuming the study is correct in that half of teens are having sex, at least there's another half that isn't.

Oh, agreed 100%.  I merely took your post as an example to others.  Some folks seem to think that because it wasn't talked about, it wasn't done.  And I don't think you're that way, at all.

Personally, I find it objectionable that anyone was even asking these children this. I realize that it is their god given right to solicit opinions as they see fit...  But that fact that the moral fabric of society has decayed to the point where this question in open public is considered acceptable?  Terrible.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey stop trying to screw what we got going!

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Now a days.. if you're not giving/receiving/banging.. you're not in the "in crowd" in college.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:28:09 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Now a days.. if you're not giving/receiving/banging.. you're not in the "in crowd" in college.

That reminds me, I've been meaning to take some adult education courses...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:28:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
?

If Shotar tells his wife that he wouldn't have married her if she wasn't a good lay, it would be a compliment.

Where did you get your ideas about sexual compatibility not being important?

Did I say that?

My point was that he "test-drove" her before marrying her.  In other words, it doesn't matter how good a person she is, if she's not a devil in the sack, to hell with her.

That is most certainly NOT a compliment.  Sex is not the most important part of a relationship.  The relationship is.

"Oh darling, you have such a wonderful personality, and every moment I'm with you I feel good.  Our personalities go together like peanuts and salt.  Each of us makes up for the other's shortcomings, and together we are stronger than both of us apart.  But you suck at having sex, so I'm dumping your sorry ass."

Would you be complimented if someone said that to you?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Teenagers have sex?

Wow.  Don't tell the abstinance advocates.

I know its shocking.  However the abstinence advocates will never get it.  In Europe teens engage in sex at about the same rate as Americans, but their rates of STDs and Teen pregnancy are dramatically lower, I wonder why.

Keep in mind the following data are in absolute terms, not "per unit population".

Estimated new Chlamydial Infections in 1999 (in millions):
North America:     3.93 (m 1.77, f 2.16) (not including Latin America or Caribbean)
Western Europe:  5.22 (m 2.28, f 2.94)
Eastern Europe:   5.97 (m 2.72, f 3.25)

Data are similar for Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, and Trichomonas.

And finally, prevalence of curable STDs per 1000 population:
North America:    19
Western Europe: 20
Eastern Europe:  22

Interestingly, the per 1000 rate in North Africa and Middle East: 10.  Hmmmm.  Perhaps there is something to that morality thing.

Source:  UN/WHO (www.who.int)

I should have been more specific, I was referencing a study comparing the United States to the UK, France, Denmark, and Sweden.  The study did account for our larger poor population.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:29:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Damn I wish I was a teenager...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
My point was that he "test-drove" her before marrying her.  In other words, it doesn't matter how good a person she is, if she's not a devil in the sack, to hell with her.

That is most certainly NOT a compliment.  Sex is not the most important part of a relationship.  The relationship is.

"Oh darling, you have such a wonderful personality, and every moment I'm with you I feel good.  Our personalities go together like peanuts and salt.  But you suck at having sex, so I'm dumping your sorry ass."

Wild guess: You're a virgin.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

"Oh darling, you have such a wonderful personality, and every moment I'm with you I feel good.  Our personalities go together like peanuts and salt.  But you suck at having sex, so I'm dumping your sorry ass."

Over time if the people in the relationship are not sexually compatible, the relationship is going to go downhill. Imagine a prude married to Hugh Hefner. Not gonna work out, ya know?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:31:08 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What the hell does that have to do with anything?  And if you read the rest of the thread, you'll see that it's no secret.

And nice job of evading the question, but you're not out yet.  Would that be a compliment?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's fucking disgusting and that is all their is to it. I recall my freshman years when on a few occasions had offers from girls for blow jobs....Simply fucking disgusting. Well off again hopefully I will be able to post again in the near future but not sure. ... this just really gets under my skin... its just horrible and can make the prettiest girl look like the hag that sleeps inside her.

Oly, I think I have enough information to make a diagnosis now.  

I think you are onto something.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:32:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

No one is going to come out and SAY it.  But it's a good thing if they DID it, because eventually the sexual incompatibility will kill the relationship.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No one is going to come out and SAY it.  But it's a good thing if they DID it, because eventually the sexual incompatibility will kill the relationship.

Not if the spiritual relationship has a good foundation.  Sex is just the gravy, it is not the foundation.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

What the hell does that have to do with anything?  

It has to do with your lack of qualifications to comment on the issue.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Normally i shrug off this Conservative whining about "the sex of the youth today" crap. You'd think it was 1968 all over again. But this has gone too far. You "so-called" christians can stuff that Ascetic, Anti-sex horseshit straight up your faggot ass. You're upset cause girls are giving blowjobs? What are you a faggot? Go eat some fag faeces you fag! Get it through your thick fat head, sex is normal! How hard is that to understand? And besides how can someone get preggers from oral sex anyhew? As long as there are no abortions are involved what do you care? How does having sex make you evil? or commit evil acts?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not if the spiritual relationship has a good foundation.  Sex is just the gravy, it is not the foundation.

Sex is a support pillar.  If it's rotten, the structure will give way and the best foundation in the world won't keep the roof from falling in on your head.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:34:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Over time if the people in the relationship are not sexually compatible, the relationship is going to go downhill. Imagine a prude married to Hugh Hefner. Not gonna work out, ya know?

Do you really think a prude would ever be interested in Hugh anyway?

Besides, Hugh eats, drinks and breathes and lives sex.  Of course a relationship without excellent sex wouldn't work out.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

What the hell does that have to do with anything?  /quote]

Would you say that sex is the #1 thing in a relationship?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:34:13 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Study: Half of All Teens Have Had Oral Sex

Thursday, September 15, 2005; 10:54 AM

Slightly more than half of American teenagers, ages 15 to 19, have engaged in oral sex, with females and males reporting similar levels of experience, according to the most comprehensive national survey of sexual behaviors ever released by the federal government.

The report today by the National Center for Health Statistics shows that the figure increases to about 70 percent of 18- and 19-year-olds.

The survey, according to those who work with young people, offers one more sign that young women are more sexually confident than they used to be.
{So being a promiscuous slut is now considered "confident"!??}

A release by the center six months ago, based on the same survey results, showed that slightly more girls than boys have intercourse before they turn 20. In addition, other national data indicate that the same proportion of high school girls and boys have sex only one time with a particular person or have relationships with others that they are not romantically involved with.

"This is a point of major social transition," James Wagoner, president of Advocates for Youth, a reproductive health organization, said yesterday. "The data are now coming out and roiling the idea that boys are the hunters and young girls are the prey. It absolutely defies the stereotype."

The data also underscore the fact that, unlike their parents' generation, many young people -- particularly those from middle- and upper-income white families -- simply do not consider oral sex a big deal.

"Oral sex is far less intimate than intercourse. It's a different kind of relationship," said Claire Brindis, professor of pediatrics at the University of California-San Francisco. "At 50 percent, we're talking about a major social norm. It's part of kids' lives."

Bill Albert, communications director for the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, put the generational difference this way: "We used to talk about sex in terms of first base, second base and so on. Oral sex was maybe in the dugout."

Until now, said Brindis, who has worked in the field of adolescent health for 30 years, researchers, policymakers and politicians could turn only to anecdotal evidence or small samples in order to gauge sexual behavior. Policies and programs were put into place that may turn out to be ineffective and put young people more at risk for sexually transmitted disease.

The newly released data, gathered in 2002, are sure to stir debate over abstinence-only sex education. Supporters of such programs say they have resulted in young people delaying intercourse, but opponents say they simply have led young people to substitute other risky behaviors, especially fellatio and cunnilingus. The new data tend to support the latter view, showing that nearly one in four virgin teens has engaged in oral sex.

Many teenagers have fully accepted the idea that postponing intercourse is a good thing to do, Brindis said. When they weigh the advantages and disadvantages of intercourse versus other forms of sex, they decide that they are far more at risk with intercourse, both because of pregnancy and the greater risk of disease.

"They're very smart about this issue," said Brindis, "but they may not have been given a strong enough message around the risks of oral sex. Maybe we need to do a better job of showing them they need to use condoms." Oral sex has been associated in clinical studies with gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes and the human papillomavirus, which has been linked to cervical cancer. Condoms and other forms of contraception can be used to decrease the health risks of oral sex, but few teens use them.

"If a substantial number of young people are having oral sex, as these numbers indicate, this is a big concern," said Kristin Moore, president of Child Trends, a children's research organization that analyzed the center's most recent findings.

Child Trend's analysis breaks down the federal data by age, race and ethnicity, mother's education, family structure and income. Combined, these breakdowns show that oral sex is most common among white families in the higher-income brackets.

Many sexual health programs have focused on kids from lower-income families, Moore said. The new data suggest that those programs may need to be expanded to other groups.

"...one more sign that young women are more sexually confident than they used to be..."

"At 50 percent, we're talking about a major social norm. It's part of kids' lives."

"They're very smart about this issue..."

Number of times the word "Clinton" appears in above article: 0

www.sivas.com/pm/images/uploads/esquire.jpg

Thank you Mr. President.

OMG NEWSFLASH Teenagers have sex, news at 11. NEWSFLASH.

Who gives a fuck, teenagers have been fucking since the dawn of time.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:35:00 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
And of course none of these kids lied on this survey either...just no possible way.

Exactly.

How many 15 year old kids do you know who will openly admit that they're virgins?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

What the hell does that have to do with anything?  /quote]

Would you say that sex is the #1 thing in a relationship?

No.  But it's not last either and certainly not unimportant.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:35:13 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sex is a support pillar.  If it's rotten, the structure will give way and the best foundation in the world won't keep the roof from falling in on your head.

I agree its a support pillar.

However, sex will get old (yes, its possible between two people). They need somethin else "going" for them other than that.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:36:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Do you really think a prude would ever be interested in Hugh anyway?

Besides, Hugh eats, drinks and breathes and lives sex.  Of course a relationship without excellent sex wouldn't work out.

I was using an extreme example. I was just replying to the comment that sex was not important.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top